A phantom thief

Requested by: me...never thought I will have this one here nishishi~
Angst/fluff
Warnings: beating/abuse, throwing up
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I was looking at my whiteboard and turning it around and flipping it in every way possible...you see I was assigned to this case of a phantom thief stealing in museums...and something doesn't add up, he left a not yesterday after his heist and he was more scared than other times.

'Why was he scared?' Like he was more scrambled in places and I almost caught him. That was until a hook pulled him up and he escaped. It wasn't an act, he's it not a good one...sot the scared thing was real...

I wanted to tell him that everything will be fine, but I couldn't. I am suppose to put him behind the bars. I looked down and then started to walk out of my office, it was late and if Oliver found out that I was late again...yeah he would kill me.
I went towards the door and went to open it when. I looked at the mirror on my door. I was looking at it, cause the whited board was spelling something. I turned around and sprinted towards the white board. I stood behind it and looked at the mirror.

Then I read the white board:

[̲̅H][̲̅E][̲̅L][̲̅P] [̲̅M][̲̅E]

My eyes widen in sudden realization. He was scared for a reason. I held my head in my hands and tried to think 'the next heist' I almost fell in front of the table and scrambled through my leaves.

"Where is it where is it?" I found it and read it again "okay so..." I read the note and where would he be. The history museum.
I nodded and looked at the board 'what happened to you?' I questioned and stopped.

I was looking on the ground 'god knows what happened to him...he was probably hurt' I sat down at my seat as the thoughts envelope me...

Shuichi pov

*HIT*

"Ah!" I fell on the ground clutching my stomach "YOU WERE ALMOST CAUGHT YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A HUMAN?!" My captor Tsumugi yelled.

She kicked me in my stomach and my eyes widen. I threw up blood and vomit on the floor as she kicked me. I coughed and I could feel her grabbing my hands and chain them to the wall, so that I cannot escape. I curled ip into a ball and started crying 'please...see my message...I'm begging you' were my last thought as I fell unconscious.

I was yanked awake "your heist is today!" She screamed and started to drag me to the van to get me to the museum...

Keebo pov

I was waiting in the museum alerted and prepared. I had my cuffs in hand...

I have a plan. I am going to handcuff him and bring him to the ground. I'm not going to be violent-well maybe when I cuff him to hold him tight. When I'm going to be on the ground restraining him...

"So you did came?" The voice said and I knew it was the thief. I hid my cuffs in my sleeve and cleared my throat "well it will be the last time" I said and he laughed. I sensed the hurt in his laugh.

He jumped down and looked at me "we then I am not going to give you much trouble...Ima just be taking-" he extended his hand and at that I jumped.

I held him against my grip as he tried to wiggle out. I put the cuff on him and tackled him to the ground "NO LET ME GO!!" He screamed and I hugged him on the ground "shhhhh its fine its fine...I'm not going to turn you in...shhh im going to help you" I said in his ear softly as he was crying. He sobbed and I held his head on my shoulder, I pulled us into a sitting position.