Forbidden love part 1

Requested by:Kii_Bo_Adores_You
Fluff
Warnings: none
Sensitive?-cannot be
>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Royal AU
Shuichi-prince
Keebo-personal guard

I thank the tagged person again....thank you for the idea^^(I should really stop thanking you jeez)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I woke up to someone hugging me from behind. I took a deep sigh and turned around cuddling the other person that was hugging me protectively "morning my prince" I heard and felt a kiss on my forehead "drop the formalities....too early" I pawed at his face...you wondering who the person is?-its my personal guard Keebo.

We met by him being assigned as my personal guard, since my dad is overprotective of me and now were here....

"Shu you have to get up, your father expects you" Keebo lifted the covers but I latched on his neck "no...stay a little longe" I pleaded as he slowly started ti unhook them "your majesty as much as I enjoy staying with you...you have to get dressed and attend breakfast with the king and queen" he told me but then hugged me "I know life isn't fair Shu...I wanna marry you too and be with you" he whispered and he rubbed the ring that he gave me. I whimpered and nodded "now with all respect" he kissed my forehead "I'll have to go" he left the bed and exited my chambers.

I flopped down on the bed and curled into myself 'life isn't fair, I have to marry some stupid princess just because of an alliance' I teared up when I heard knocking on my door "your majesty, can I come in? Are you decent?" I turned around my back facing the door "I'm decent" I said and a maid came in...Kirumi.
"What are you doing still in bed your highness?" She asked and opened the blinds. Tears were still flowing out of my eyes, she turned and looked at me "my prince, what is troubling you?" She asked and sat on the bed. Kirumi has always been like a mom to me. She listens even tho the things I do are wrong, she is not mad.

"Life...life isn't fair. I just want my love with me and I cant even have that. I just wanna be there with him and not hide all the time...I wanna be happy" I told her and she put her hand on my shoulder "I cannot say that I understand those feelings, those would be lies, but my prince...as long as you can have him by your side like that...treasure that. What if he gets taken away, what id he get replaced...my prince always treasure what you have with him" I nodded and wiped my tears "thank you Kirumi" she bowed and stood up "your clothes are on the chair, breakfast is in half of hour" she said and exited the room.

I sighed and went to dress myself 'whats like to be a commoner...just for a day' I looked outside and saw the village under the castle. I saw little figures playing and others just talking and laughing 'I wanna try that' I placed my hand on the window and stared, I was jealous. I sat on the window and started, the breakfast already long forgotten-that was until

*knock knock knock*

I snapped put of my trance and saw my dad by the door "Shuichi you were late!..." he stopped and saw me by the window. He let out a sigh but smiled "for breakfast....you got distracted again, didn't you?" I looked down and nodded. My brain attends to do that, to just zone out and forget everything every little detail could distract me. It cant be helped "I'll send Keebo to escort you to the dining area so you can eat" I nodded again and he left.

Keebo came into my room "come here Shu" a smile was already placed on my face as soon as he came in. I hugged him and he petted my back "come on lets go, your majesty" he added as he saw my father. He bowed and started to walk behind me.
We came into the dining hall and breakfast was already on the table. Keebo stood beside the door and waited "Keebo..." I patted the seat near me and he joined me. We held hands under the table as I ate my breakfast.

When I finished I went to the library, while talking to Keebo. He is suppose to be with me 24/7 to witch I dont mind. I grabbed a book and went to the garden to my secret place in it. It was a little meadow with lavender and Jasmine to help me relax.

Me and Keebo sat down and I put a book aside. I cuddled up to hi as soon as we sat down and I let some tears shed again "I dont want it to be that way" he interfered our fingers and wiped my tears with the other "dont cry Shu" he pressed his forehead to mine "even if we cant be together like that all the time...we cane be like that here. In another life maybe we will be lucky" he said and I smiled "yeah" I cuddled under his chin "I lobe you Keebo" I said "I love you to Shuichi" he kissed my hand.

The day went similar to the others, me zoning out and Keebo making me go back to reality, meeting with my 'future wife', having lunch and dinner with my parents and do whatever I like...

And now evening. My favorite part of every day that comes to an end, I dressed myself into some nightwear and flopped on the bed. I waited a while and then my door opened, I smiled "Keebo..." I extended my hands like needy baby towards him. He grabbed them and kissed them then picked me up and put me on his chest, he covered us with the thick royal duvets and kissed me. I kissed back and smiled, I closed my eyes and laid on his shoulder cuddling his neck.

He rubbed my back and played with my hair. I relaxed at his touch and soon I felt myself falling asleep in his arms "I love you..." I murmured and cuddled closer "I love you too" Keebo said back, the last thing I felt was a pair of lips on my head before falling asleep.

THE END

I really really really really really like this one!!!!
I hope you do tooo^^

Request still open

Arrivederci