Is it you?

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings: murder, self-harm mention, suicide attempt
Sensitive?-i mean if you don't like sad things then don't read but eh
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Memory-this style
Normal-normal
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I saw Tetsuya waiting for me at the school gates and he waved at me. I waved back and skipped towards him "morning." I greeted and we stared to walk "morning to you to"

Tetsuya Idabashi the son of the famous inventor Oliver Idabashi is my best friend that I've met 3 years ago when I moved into this town and we hang out for the day I bumped into him by accident.

Oh hello My name I Shuichi Saihara, my parent are famous actors in America witch I moved from there to japan. I live and was raised by my uncle, witch is a very known detective around these parts.

The day continued as normal, the school ended and I hung out with Tetsuya...

3rd pov

There is one thing you don't know yet, Shuichi developed feeling over the years for Tetsuya, he probably doesn't like him back, but He knew that it wouldn't hurt to try...that all went to hell however...

Since the next day Tetsuya didn't come to school, Shuichi was worried he send a quick text to his crush and went on with a day. It wasn't the same without his friend there.
The next day was the same his friend didn't appear. And the same goes for the next day...and soon enough the whole week rolled out without him.

Shuichi decided that he would visit his dad. Professor Oliver knew Shuichi well so there was no problem of him visiting their house at random times like these...

Shuichi pov

I knocked at the door of their house and professor opened the door. He saw me and looked at me with sympathy 'did something happen?'  "Come in Shuichi" he said and invited me in.
"Oliver where Tetsuya?" I asked and he looked down "I'm sorry...hes in a hospital, he became really sick a week ago and is needed to take care of in a hospital" My eyes went wide "will he be okay?" I asked and Oliver just shrugged and looked down, he brought tea and we both had a small talk.

...

"Murder" I said while looking at the body "he was murdered" I said sternly looking at my uncle "Shuichi I know you cared for him-" I cut him of "he was drugged and stuffed with the pills I found them in his mouth...he was murdered!" Tears started to slip out of my eyes.
My uncle hugged me and kept mr in his chest, I hugged him back and cried.

Thetsuya Idabashi was murdered by the nurse in this hospital.

-time skip by king crimson-
-6 years later-
Shuichi pov

Hopes peak invited me three years ago as the ultimate detective for solving the mystery of Tetsuya Idabashi. I cherish the title and wear it with pride.

The last three years were interesting none less, I have met my class witch was an interesting combination of ultimates

From the ultimate akaido master

To

An ultimate supreme leader (of evil)

My bond was created by the ultimate astronaut and the ultimate assassin. Kaito and Maki, they are my friend from the first year and helped me a little with my loss...yes I still greave for my dear friend, the feelings all the felling never left.

I became a shell of depression and anxiety from that incident and cannot be fixed, but I am fixed now. Everything is okay until...
Today was different, today was not like any other, today a ultimate robot joined out class that pit the tears in my eyes.
I bawled my eyes out in my dorm "he look exactly like him, no...that cant be" I knew that was the case. The ultimate robot K1-B0 looked a copy picture of Tetsuya. I couldn't take it, I cant take it.