Earthquake of comfort

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Fluff/angst
Warnings: earthquakes, storms, a slight panic attack
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
So Keebo has a robotic arm, that he lost at a young age cause of the earthquake
Keebo-ultimate steampunker
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Keebo pov

I was sitting in my garage with Shuichi while I was working on the Roomba that I wanted to make, my tongue was stuck out while I trued to put something in he machine. Shuichi was reading a mystery novel. Outside was really windy and it looked like the storm was coming and I know why Shuichi is so focused on the-

The ground started to rumble 'no sh*t no' I could feel my body started to freeze, please anything, anything but that.
I felt the ground rumble, I fell back and scooted away going under the table 'I Don't wanna I don't wanna' I clutched my hand closer to my body. Bad memories clouding my vision 'help me, mom' My mom died cause of the earthquake and I lost my arm. I heard and felt the rumble and I cried out to anyone who can hear me...

Shuichi pov

I quickly rushed to Keebo as I heard his cry. He was under the table shaking. The weather outside made a little earthquake but nothing serious, he was crying under the table but no words came out "Keeb shhhh hey baby its okay" I said as I pulled him closer to me "he was frozen and tears were streaming down his face, he was holding his arm to his body like trying to protect it.

Then the worst thing happened. I was the lightning through the small widow "sh*t" I cursed and flinched as the sound came. Keebo was frozen and was buried in my chest 'stay strong Shu he needs you' I felt a tear slip out of my eye cause of the loud sound but I pushed on comforting Keebo.
"Its okay Keeb its okay..." I petted his hair and held his robotic arm in mine.
He started to move his hands a little 'that sign language' I know sign but only the basics. I could tell he singed 'help'. I held him closer and whispered in his ear comforting words.

Thats when a loud thunder boomed and Flinched and tears started to slip form my eyes. I have my headphones in Here but they are on the counter on the other side and I cant take them, I want them...

The thunder was getting louder and louder, but the little earthquake quickly went away.
Its been an hour and a half and the storm didn't go away. I was pushing through my fear and it hurt my fear is only getting worse by the minute as I'm hearing seeing the storm.

"Shu..." Keebo croaked out "y-your f-fine thank g-god" I stuttered out and he quickly came to his senses. He saw the weather and felt that the earth wasn't shaking anymore. I was glad that he was okay...

Keebo pov

The thunder was very loud and the lighting strike down right in front of our house. Shuichi flinched and trying to comfort me, hes pushing through it for me. I hugged him and shushed him down, he cried out but quickly tried to pull away "a-re you-?" He tried to ask but the thunder blew off again and he cried out in terror.
'By how I react at the earthquake he was...for...2 hours at least' I quickly pulled him closer and scanned my office for his headphones. I found them on the counter, but they were all across the room "Shu focus on me. On my voice okay..." I quickly ran and gathered his headphones and went back he was trembling and flinched every time there was the thunder.

"Hey Shu....I'm here you'll be okay now. You are fine....come here" I pulled him closer and put the headphones on to block the noise "shhh calm down" I held him close while he was breathing hard and holding in the tears.
I held him and his his face in my neck, I pushed the headphone away a little "cry Shu....its okay, you don't need to hold it in anymore" I told him and at the he started to scream and cry from the loud noise. He was holding onto me for dear life while trying to calm down. The storm didn't pass yet.

It was evening and Shuichi passed out on me. He passed out half of hour ago and I carried him to my room. The storm is still there but its less violent and loud. I pulled his headphones down and laid him on the bed. His cheeks were stained with tears and I wiped them away with my sleeve.
I smiled at him, a sad but relieved smile. I cant imagine how it was for him, he pushed through all the loud noises and fears so he could help me with mine. The earthquake wasn't strong nor long, but it send me in panic and that was enough for Shu to throw himself away and care about me instead. I couldn't do that, I'll have to thank him when he wakes up.

I went downstair to find my professor on the couch, I sat down and he looked at me "Are you okay Keebo?" He asked. I nodded my head "whats wrong?" He asked "Shuichi...he risked his fear for me" Oliver looked at me confused "You know I'm afraid of earthquakes and there was a little earthquake today, there was an thunderstorm as well and Shuichi risked  his fear of thunder to calm me down..." I said and Oliver smiled "it just shows how much he cares for you, he really loves you to sacrifice his fear like that...dont worry im sure that he doesn't regret it" Oliver said and I nodded.

I felt sleepy and soon enough I was im my bedroom with Shuichi holding me close. I kissed his head and soon I fell asleep

THE END

i like it...

Request still open

Arrivederci