Tired

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Fluff/lime
Warning: heavy heavy lime-why am I writing this?-kill me
Sensitive?-its lime people
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
uncomfy?-then why are you reading it. There is a warning.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I was happily walking in the courtyard going to the dorms, if you could call it happy. I was a little concerned since Shuichi didn't come our of his room from like forever, two days to be exact and I was on my way to see whats wrong...

Shuichi pov

'Come on hold on a little longer' I pushed myself up from the table and started at it blankly, trying to refocus my eyes so I don't fall.
Then I heard my doorbell ring in the distance, I picked myself up and slowly walked to the door and opened it "yes?" The  light was to much for my eyes so I shut them quickly....

Keebo pov

'Good grief he opened the door' He looked horrible to describe with one word. His hair was a mess, his skin was pale, dark eyebags are under his eyes, his eyes are red at the end and he looked overall sick.

"Are you okay Shu?" I asked with a little nickname that really closer friends can call him. He nodded and smiled then started to sway. He started to fall and I caught him "woah-" he grabbed my arm and put himself back up and muttered a sorry "lets get you to sit down yeah" I guided him to the chair and sat down...

...

We waited in silence while he probably collected himself...

Then something unexpected happened...

...

Shuichi stood up and (pray for my innocence atua)

He flipped us over. He was having half lifted eyes and was pressing me agains the chair. He was getting closer and closer to my face while he sat on my lap facing me. He didn't sat to close tho. He slid his arms down my torso and landed on my chest plates "s-shuichi what are you-" I was muffled out by the rough kiss, I could fell my static going out of  me and Shuichi melted into it, he tried to deepen the kiss.
'if we are playing that game, we are playing by my rules' I grabbed his head and held him in place while se squirmed and whined "bad boy~" I whispered and brushed my lips on his, just to tease him a little. He could only feel my static and he tried to push himself closer by pressing the bodies together but i yanked him back "if your a good boy~" I leaned closer to his ear "then maybe you will get what you desire~" I nibbled at his ear and he let out as small mean "A-ah~ Keebo ahhh~".

I licked his ear and small moans were heard from him "hm?~" I looked at him. He was begging me with his eyes "nit yet my good little boy~not yet" He let out a moan and I shushed him "one more moan and you'll get punished~" he shuddered under my touch and I lifted him up, I gave him a quick peck and he held back a moan "you are being a good boy so far~" I placed him on the bed and towered over him "now tell me what do you want?~" I asked and slipped my hand under his shirt and with the other I pinned his hands over his head "I-I want..." I leaned closer to his ear again "you want baby?~" I nibbled again.
"a-ah-aghhhhmmmmhhhh~" he let out and I hummed "bad boy~disobeying me like that~" I traced down his stomach stooping closer at his (not writing this word!) just for teasing. He squirmed "ah ah ah!" I told him. He was keeping himself together to stay still "bad boys need to be punished~" I traced to the left side of it and went just a little closer "Keeb...I-I need" he said and let out another moan as I pressed a little at the region there "a-ahhhh~Keeb ahhhhhh~" I went back to his mouth "shhhhhh~we dont wanna be heard right?~" I licked his lips and kissed his deeply, he kissed back and moaned into it.

Shuichi pov

I could fell the static, the kiss. It feels so good I need more more. I want more~. I buckled my hips up but a hand stopped them then Keebo left a kiss for a second "you don't wanna be a bad boy again, don't you?~" I nodded my head no and he went back to kissing me. The static was passionate and kiss was full of lust, my tiredness forgotten...

He licked my lips and I gladly opened them, I could feel his tongue exploring my mouth, every single angle, the he depend it going deep into my throat, I moaned and I could feel my eyes roll at the back of the head. He pulled back and a string of saliva was connecting us "now tell me baby boy~ what do you want?~" he said and kept his hand on my hips.
I clild only moan out "I-I ahhhh~" he pressed down at my region and I moaned "s-shirt.." I stuttered out and he started to undress me slowly. Soon enough J was topless "what a pretty body~" (lord save me...I'm going there) he traced my nipples and I moaned out loud "KEEBO!ahhhhhhh~!! More!!!" I screamed out and he started to rub one of them "be a good boy now Sh-I-Chi~" I pressed my head to the side moaning into the pillow to muffle them "ah~ Ah~ Keebahhhh~" I could fell him putting them into his mouth "good boy~good boy~" he petted my hair...

-time skip sorry but thats all you get-
Keebo pov

He was on a verge of falling asleep and I could see the sexual fluid coming down his tights. His eyes were fluttering from close to open "go to sleep baby" I cooed to him and petted his head, he was breathing hard still.

If you are wondering what happened, we confessed our love and we are officially together now.

"I'll take care of you don't worry" he nodded slowly then his eyes went shut for good. I smiled and slowly lifted him up taking him to the bathroom. I placed him on the ground and filled the tub with hit-warm water and adding some soap.
I pit him in the tub and went to change the sheets that we ruined 'this will be hard to clean' I threw them into a laundry basket and replaced them.

I went back to Shu to clean his insides slowly not to hurt him. After I was done I grabbed one pair of boxers and one black night shirt that he has. I dried him off and he woke up "k-keeb" he said out and I could see he was barely awake "shhhh it fine now, we are getting into the bed now" I said picking him back up. I placed him on the bed and climbed in with him, the light were switched off and we snuggled together. Shu fell asleep as soon as he hit the bed so I just admired him from my view, I kissed his forehead "night...I love you baby"

THE END

tale this and leave, bye

Anyway

Request still open

Arrivederci.