The case of a mug murder

Requested by: me and Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings: its sad, meantion of depression
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Fun fact:
Whats gonna happen here really happened to me yeeee-just the lost mug part/other part is just me being me doing some angst and fluff
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Keebo pov

I was on the couch drinking my morning teat when in the kitchen there was a lot of noise. I head cup beards closing and opening and I'm sure it was twice already.
I stood up and went towards the kitchen and saw Shuichi opening and closing the cup boards "Shuichi whats wrong?" I asked and he looked at me with glossy eyes "I cant find my Sherlock mug" he said and went back to searching. I sighed.

"Listen it has to be somewhere, if not just take another mug" I told him and he shook his head. I heard him muttering 'who took it?' And 'what if it broke?' And all of his brainstorming.

I sighed annoyed and went to ask Jeebo or Meebo. I went to Jeebos room first "Jeebo?" He hummed as he played Mario kart with Sofia "did you two see Shuichi's Sherlock mug, he panicking and being a drama queen about it" they shook their heads and I closed the door. Shuichi exited Meebos door and went back downstairs. I went after him.
I found him looking at the kitchen again "come on Shuichi. We will find it just take another mug" I told him "no, I want mine" he told me, I rolled my eyes "did you look in the bedroom" he nodded 'yes' "did you look in the living room?" He nodded 'yes' again.

I heard a sob then 'oh come on' "Shuichi please, we can buy you another mug" I told him "I want that one" he told me back. I went back up and went into Olivers office and closed the door I was angry "woah kid calm down" I heard my dad say and turn around "Its just.....Shuichi is being a drama queen about his mug and its pissing me off" I told him. He sighed "just talk to him, I'm sure it will be fine" he told me and I nodded "thanks".

When I came back down I saw Shuichi crying softly at the table and Meebo patting his back. That broke me "Shuichi" he looked at me and Meebo as well "THAYS IT...." I yelled "I CAN GET YOU A NEW MUG, OKAY?! BUT FOR NOW TAKE THE OTHER ONE AND DRINK FORM IT?!" I yelled and at that Shuichi teared up more. He stood up "THE FACT THAT YOU WONT EVEN HELP ME IS JUST HEARTBREAKING KEEBO! YOU WANT ME TO FORGET THE FIRST PRESENT YOU GAVE ME JUST BECAUSE ITS A MUG, thats why I don't want other one...it was YOU FIRST GIFT TO ME!" Shuichi yelled with tears streaming down his eyes "Shuichi-" I tried but he stormed away and I heard the door slam...

Shuichi pov

I slammed the door and ran away. I was wiping my tears away as I ran away. I was sad and heartbroken by it, I know I can get very emotional but he doesn't want to understand.

I ran away, I didn't know where I was going.

I fell on the ground, I didn't pick myself up 'whats the point, nobody wants me anyway...my uncle was right? Im a waste of space' I laid there. Who knows where, on the ground...

Keebo pov

I was standing there his words echoing in my ears. When Oliver And others came back down "I heard yelling whats wrong?" Oliver asked and I hung my head low "I fu*ked up, I fu*ked up really bad" I said and Shiibo came down "where mommy?" He asked and Sofia came to me as well.
I hung my head low "I dont know where he is, he ran out" Shiibo then placed a mug on the counter. I looked and it was Shuichis mug.

"Shiibo why do you have that?" I asked and he looked at it "well I was coloring and I needed water, I used the first thing that came to hand" my eyes went wide, we asked everyone but Shiibo. I grabbed the clean mug.
Oliver then yelled "go after him you idiot!" I ran out of the door and after Shuichi 'god knows where he is' I didn't bother to understand or to help him, he has his own important things and I have mine. And I didn't bother to care about his.

I ran after I think Shuichi would go. I was running when I heard so bing in the alley, I ran there and found Shuichi on the ground. My heart broke at the sight "Shuichi..." I ran towards hims and scooped him up in my arms.
I hugged him close "Shuichi" he was crying and clung onto me. I let him, I let him cry. I hugged him closer "oh Shu...I'm so sorry" I told him but he was just crying into me.

I knelled down "go away..." he said and tried to get away and I hugged him back "no, I promised not to leave you" I told him and held him close "I'm a waste of space, let me go" at these words I knew how much I really fu*ked up. I got him back into his depression state "no no nonono baby no...your not a waste of space. Anything but that, no nonono" I petted his hair. He was sobbing his body quaking with every sob. I leaned my head on his "shhhhh I love you so much, your not a waste shhhhh" he pressed himself tighter into me.

I stood up slowly and warped his legs around my waist. I held him close and started to walk home "we found your mug Shu" I told him on the way. He was just crying, he didn't say a word "I'm so sorry" I kissed his head. He was pressed against my neck.

"I-I'm sorry *sob* I was....b-being...*sob* a n-nuisance....*sob*....I-I..." he started to cry again "no....you are not a nuisance you are bot waste of space. Please Shu....I'm sorry, you don't have to be sorry for anything. I was the one who didn't want to understand how important that gift was to you, I was the one who grew annoyed at something you cherish. And I'm so sorry I was like that. I'm so sorry" I apologized "Its okay..." he sniffled out "I love you so much" I told him and grabbed his hand with the ring "I love you so much my fiancé" I told him "I-I love you too" he said back and we came home.

"I found him" I announced and everyone came in. Oliver was standing there with Shuichis mug full of coffee. Shuichi was still sniffling and soft tears were still streaming down.
I sat on the couch and held him in my lap, others sat down too. Our kids came on the couch "mommy are you okay?" Shiibo asked, Shuichi nodded "Shuichi is fine, he just needs to calm down" I told him and Oliver handed me the mug, I took it and mouthed a 'thank you' to him.

"Here Shu" Shuichi was against my chest and was wiping his tears away. He took the mug and started to sip his coffee. I held him close and petted his head, I buried myself into his hair "I'm so sorry" I muttered "I f-forgive you" he stuttered out. I hope that didn't come back as well.

Oliver put on Shuichis favourite movie Tangled. I saw Shuichi eyes shine a little then Sofia spoke "can we watch something else?" And Shuichi's shine went away in an instant. I looked at our daughter "no we will not, as mush as you can dislike this movie...its you fathers favorite" I told her and she looked at Shuichi "okay.." Shuichi looked back again and his shine and smile returning softly. I kissed his head again.

"I love you" I told him

"I love you too"

THE END

I love this

Request still open

Arrivederci