I cant-I cant kill anymore

Requested by:Flaming_SaiiboAce
Angst/fluff
Warnings: mention of killing, punishment
Sensitive?-dont read
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Talentswap AU
Shuichi-ultimate assassin
Keebo-ultimate detective
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><
Shuichi pov

I was running away taking a corner, I almost slipped on the wet ground as Keebo the detective chased me 'I'm sorry Keeb' I clutched my heart and ran.

I am Shuichi Saihara and I am an assassin. I was forced to do it but I cannot reach out to anyone...I'm trapped and Keebo he doesn't know that I'm doing this...he he is my boyfriend...

I ran away until he couldn't catch up to me anymore...

Keebo poV

'Dammit' we lost the assassin again. I leaned on the wall and looked at the rainy sky...I sighed and went home walking. I just wanna get home and snuggle in my covers and maybe call Shuichi. He always makes me happy.
I came hime and took a hot shower, I picked up some comfy clothes and slopped on the bed falling asleep...

Shuichi pov

"You have to kill a person on this address" the boss held up the address on the paper and handed it to me. I hung my head low "yes sir" I said and went to kill the person, quicker the better.
I came to the address it looked familiar, I went on the building and found the apartment. I checked the room 'hod no' I looked at the person...it was Keebo 'i cant...no' I stepped through the window and went to his bed. I cant kill him.

Keebos eyes locked with mine and I wasn't wearing my mask "Shu?" I shook my head and ran out, my knife fell out but I quickly went away running away 'I cant kill him-I cant' I ran back to the base...

Keebo pov

I looked at the knife 'Shuichi...' I picked it up and saw a little bit of blood on it and I could recognize the coat anywhere.

He is the assassin...why?

I was determiner to find him. I called the police all together and said that I have evidence. They all soon came and we started our search 'dont worry Shu...we'll find you'...

Shuichi pov

I knew what was coming. Not killing a person lead to a punishment-I was ready for it. I cant kill the person I love "lets go" the boss dragged me by my hood and strapping me down on the table.
I tried to restrain but they were tight, I saw various weapons. He picked out a knife "you like to use a knife right? Lets see how it works" he started to slash and stab my skin, I screamed in pain but the wall were soundproof 'help me'

I was on the verge of death, well passing out "dare to pass out and you'll get worse punishment" at that point I couldn't move of scream. My eyes were half lided when-

*BAM*

The door burst open and police came in. They attacked the boss and I saw Keebo run to me he unlocked my restrains "stay with me Shu...its okay I'm here shhhhhh" he said "help..." I said and he cupped my cheek "yes help is here shhhh"....

Keebo pov

I picked him up, he was half naked with his skin bruised, scared and stabbed just enough for him not to die. I was holding him against my chest, he was barely moving "I need a blanket now!" I screamed and they brought it to me. I pit it around Shuichi "shhh angel I'm here shhhh" I lifted him up and started to walk out "i'm sorry..." he said "no more..." he went limp in my arms "its over Shu...they wont do that to you...no more" I said as I put him in my car.

I turned to the police "he and the other person will need to be questioned, he is the assassin that we are after, but after what we saw..." they all nodded at knowing that he is innocent "thank you and be need medical treatment, call the doctor to the station" everybody sprung in the action...

-time skip by KING CRIMSON-
Keebo pov

I was at the station in my office, Shuichi got treated and saw sleeping on the couch. I was beside him caressing his hair, he stirred "what?" He tried to sit up only for pain to shoot through him "ngh..." he whimpered "hey angel font move" I knelled beside him. He looked at me "I'm sorry...I dint want to" he said a and started to cry "I petted him and a cop came in "he is ready" and the man came in in handcuffs.

Shuichi and him locked eyes

"NO OKEASE No!!" Shuichi screamed and fell off the couch scrambling away from him "PLEASE NO MORE...please PLEASE!!" I went towards Shuichi he was clawing at the walls "get him out!" I screamed and they got him out "he's gone Shu he's gone shhhhhh hes not here anymore" I took his hand and held them in mine "please, no more" I pulled him closer and held him "shhhhhh its over shhhh" he hiccuped in my arms and started to shake crying loudly in my arms 'I think I have enough evidence to prove him innocent and as a victim'.

I picked him up and sat down on the couch "*hic* no more..." he was repeating that all the time. I tightened my grip every time he said that. Tears were slipping out of his eyes but he was calming down slowly. He closed his eyes and cried in my chest. I petted his hair and buried myself in it 'I'm going to help you Shuichi, I swear on my life' I thought as a cop came in again "is he alright?" I nodded "I think its not safe for him to be near him" I said and covered Shuichi's ears...

"I have enough evidence, he is a victim in the end in all of this...he was forced to do that. Its seeable in his reaction of how he reacts and as far as I looked into the rules. Punishment is not one of them" the cop nodded and went out, I uncovered Shuichi's ears but he was asleep in my arms.

Sleep well angel.

THE END

Awe it think its cute

Anyway

Request still open

Areivederci