"E that's our home thy kids deserve to grow up there and I can't let you leave because of me." In reality my name was in every property including the Clubs.

"You don't care about my kids."

"Sloane you don't know what it feels not to trust somebody you love. You don't know what it's like not to be able to defend someone you love. If this marriage was on track and this happened I would have been able to stand by your side but... but because I can't trust you and this isn't the first or the last time I can't do this. I really miss that I never met you." I emphasized as I answered my phone.

"Hi is this Mrs. Thomas?" A voice rang out. I cleared my throat open up the person get it tell that I have been screaming and crying.

"My Maiden name is James umm James is fine, this is she." I said getting myself together.

"My name is Don Sampson we wanted to check in about your inquiry about one for our homes."

"I can come put a payment down in about a half hour." I said completely shutting the man down. We shared a few more words before hanging up.

"E you aren't leaving me. I'll make sure if that. If it makes you feel better, you can have the house. Both of them. Don't up route the kids anymore. I can't tell you anything that I haven't said before but in some real shit I'm not letting you walk out my life. That baby isn't mine and I have cheated but that time was too much for me to handle. I pushed it out of my mind because..."

"Stop. Please stop." I tossed the room key to him, making it land right next to my ring. He looked at me as the the card hit the floor. He shook his head and walked towards me. I know an instant he had his hand around my arm pulling me in to the room. He use a lot of forced to swing me to the other side of the room.

"Don't make this shit harder." I said said noticing the anger in his eyes.

"There is nothing you can say or do. We have this conversation every year. I tried my best to make it work but the reality of it is that I should have stayed away when I left."

"And what about Amir? He wouldn't be here." He pointed out.

"What about Olivia's son?" I snapped back.

"That's not my baby. It's Nate's. I cheated on you I did and it was only because I couldn't have you. It doesn't make it any better but I will literally implode and make the worst  choices. I though if I tried my best not to remember then I could start to make changes and be better. I was, I was better E" He stood firm.

"Its Nate's?" I asked softened up.

"I swear to you that kid is Nate's" His attitude changed as well. The anger in his eyes shifted to sadness.

"E would I die for you and with all the shot I have done to you I hope you still can see me as the man you love. You nor the kids will have anything to worry about anything. E I'm sorry. I apologize and if you do hate me I understand..."

"You get to fuck everything under the sun and I stay home and take care of your kids? Shit ain't fair." I avoided eye contact as he stepped forward. Tears streamed down my face because I knew if I put my hands on him I would make to worse.

"So your girl friend doesn't count? She was with tour Ex for a while."

"Don't touch me." I begged knowing I wasn't strong enough to walk away. I was livid my I would still get my nut.

"You aren't innocent and you still love me." I tried my best to move out of his way. His lips kissed my neck and all of the air left my body.

"You are going to take your ass home because you don't want to find out what happens if you don't." His hand slid down the front of my body literally making me shake.