GREAT NEWS

G-et into God's Word
Psalm 51:1-7

'Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love;
according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions.

Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me.

Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight;
so you are right in your verdict and justified when you judge.

Surely I was sinful at birth,
sinful from the time my mother conceived me.

Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb;
you taught me wisdom in that secret place.

Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. '

R-eflect into God's Word

What great news could you ever hear in your entire life today?

The great news we could ever hear is that Jesus came and save us from our sins. He was sacrificially offered by God for us. and experience His FORGIVENESS. Through Jesus God made it possible, Jesus works are not just for you and me but for the world.

We can't deny the fact that we're sometimes overwhelmed by guilt for something we've done, however, there is God we can run to and cling to. That's the fact of His unending mercy: That Jesus died on our behalf, and we can come to our Father and let our heart be cleansed. In Psalm 51:1-7, David prayed for forgiveness because He knows God will make His heart clean and whiter than snow (v.7).

In such times, we can hood and depend on God's unfailing love and compassion (v.1).

O-bey to transform

Now is the time to ask yourselves the things you don't do for God's glory and run to Him for forgiveness.

W-restle in Prayer

We can pray like David. And remind yourself that it was the great news we can ever have - wonderful personal great news!

#GodsGreatForgiveness

-------------------------------------------------------

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.51.1-7