ATMOSPHERE OF ENCOURAGEMENT

G-et into God's Word

Romans 15:1-7

'We who are strong ought to bear with the failings of the weak and not to please ourselves. Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: "The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me." For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope. May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you, in order to bring praise to God. ' 

R-eflect into God's Word

When will the time we encourage someone? or when are we encourage?

There is the encouragement we found in our experiences. From different people and from different places. But spiritually, we as a believer and have faith, we are about to encourage our brothers and sisters who are losing their faith.

Romans 5 gave a great picture of how things should look into the spiritual realm of life! Those of us who are striving to "get in shape" spiritually, to grow in our faith, can sometimes feel as 8f we don't belong because we're not as spiritually fit-as mature in our walk-in Jesus-as someone else.

Paul gave us these directions to build each other up and recognized that our Father is lovingly gracious with us. As we accept one another (v.7), let's entrust our spiritual growth to God - to the work of His spirit. As we also dare to grow in our faith, may we create a way of encouragement for our brothers and sisters in Christ as they also seek to grow.

O-bey to transform

Ask yourselves this question, "am I really growing in faith?" if yes, then continue to seek God and encourage others. If not, let others encourage us.

W-restle in Prayer

ask the Lord to let you encourage others and be encouraged also.

#EncourageOneAnother

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/ROM.15.1-7