INFINITE DIMENSION

G-et into God's Word
Ephesians 3:16-21

I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

R-eflect into God's Word
Measuring is the way we get the size, the width, the depth, the height of an object.

When we are on the edge of testing our patience, we end up measuring one's capacity. How far, how strong and how long did they take to be by our side And we end up being disappointed by them by not reaching that capacity.

There's no need to measure one's capacity when we are in God's presence, God's love is all around us. He extends his arms widely to reach all of people everywhere. We never know how long His love never ends. Even in His highest, He still lift us up and dips down to hold us in all our situations.

We can never measure how deep, wide, high His love. That's how he unconditionally loved us.

O-bey to transform
Learn how to accept and feel someone's love. Yes it may not be as immeasurable as God's love but we can always see God's love for us as an example to love others.

W-restle in Prayer
Thank God for the immeasurable love He make us to feel. Ask God to help us feel it to by sharing it to them.

#ImmeasurableGodsLove

------------------------------------------
https://bible.com/bible/111/eph.3.16-21.NIV