HE HOLDS OUR HAND

G-et into God's Word

Isaiah 41:8-12

'"But you, Israel, my servant, Jacob, whom I have chosen, you descendants of Abraham my friend, I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "All who rage against you will surely be ashamed and disgraced; those who oppose you will be as nothing and perish. Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. 

R-eflect into God's Word

Who holds our hand?

When we were a child before, a toddler to made specific. Whenever we are outside, having a family bonding together with our parents, they hold our hands to guide and make sure we don't go in our own way which is dangerous for us as a toddler. And holding our parent's hand gives us the courage to walk and do the things we tried to because we know that they're watching us and ready to hold our hands again whenever we missed it.

The same message that Isaiah brought us. After cautioning the Israelites not to fear or dismayed, the Lord told them, "I will uphold you with my righteous right hand" (v.10). We are all toddler in our spiritual life who needs the guide and hold of our true parent. Like when we were toddlers before, God still holds our hands to guide and help us. We had the assurance not to be afraid because we know that he is with us (v.13).
When life situations and times have changed, the Lord hasn't. He assures us with His promise of support by saying "Do not fear".

Just when we feel safe because God holds our hand. He will never let go of that until we go back with Him soon.

O-bey to transform

When we are anxious and fearful, we literally sometimes want to someone holds our hands but have we asked ourselves, 'Whom hand I will hold to trust?' Is it your special someone? or your parents? friends?
Yes anyone of them can hold your hand but not always. Remember that only God can hold us. With Him, we will feel safe.

W-restle in Prayer

Ask the Lord and come to him to tight your hands with Him. You know now how he holds you, you don't need to be afraid nor dismayed.

#GodHoldsOurHand

----------------------------------------------------------------------

' https://my.bible.com/bible/111/ISA.41.8-12