SEND IT IN A LETTER

G-et into God's Word

Colossians 1:9-12

'For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. ' 

R-eflect into God's Word

How sweet and good it is to know that someone is praying for you. When you were tired and hopeless in life when you were discouraged and disappointed by life, when you were suffering from a disease, having a downcast business, being on unstable studies, when you're pressure at work. Those circumstances that load us bring us to surrender in life. But knowing that there is someone praying for you can make our heart encourage us, on the other side of our discouragement, encouragement comes.

Paul's encouragement sends it in a letter to the people of Colossae (v 1-2). His words are penned in the pages with hopes for their fruitfulness and knowledge and strength and endurance and patience (v.10-11). Can we imagine now what a dose of good medicine such words were to the faithful Colossae? It's just knowing someone was praying nonstop for them to strengthened them to stay steady in their faith in Christ Jesus.

So brothers and sisters, if we are in this situation or someone is in this situation. Be thankful for someone who's praying for you. Be the one also who prays for someone. Our words of encouragement can dramatically help others in need. And our prayer has power by God.

O-bey to transform

Think and realize who is praying for you and who needs your prayer. Just as you were encouraged, encourage others too. That's how it can help them and brings glory to God.

W-restle in Prayer

This is the time to pray for others, to encourage someone whom we may know that is discouraged. Time to ask God and humbly come to Him for words of encouragement.

#PrayerOfEncouragement

--------------------------------------------------------------------

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/COL.1.9-12