IT'S GOOD TO ASK

G - et into God's Word
(Psalm 143:4-11)

'So my spirit grows faint within me; my heart within me is dismayed. I remember the days of long ago; I meditate on all your works and consider what your hands have done. I spread out my hands to you; I thirst for you like a parched land. Answer me quickly, Lord; my spirit fails. Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit. Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Rescue me from my enemies, Lord, for I hide myself in you. Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground. For your name's sake, Lord, preserve my life; in your righteousness, bring me out of trouble. ' 

R - eflect into God's Word

What do we do when we get lost? Of course, we seek help. As of today's generation, it's easy to find ways, we open our devices go to Google map and search or simply download an app. But sometimes, the best thing is to ask someone for legit answers and who has experience.

Not only in our direction we get lost, but we also get lost spiritually. And sometimes, it's hard when we are spiritually lost. The Psalmist was a man with a wealth of life experience. But the Psalms reveal moments when it appears David felt lost spiritually and Emotionally. His heart was dismayed (v. 4). He was in trouble (v. 11). So He paused and prayed (v. 8).

O - bey to Transform

When we get lost spiritually and emotionally, we can also pause and pray, and ask God for help. Asking God for directions is more than okay - it's best when we do not know where we are or where we go. He's the only legit answer when we are lost.

W - restle in Prayer

Thank God for directions, guidance, and for His better plan. Pray to God for a heart that can pause and Pray and ask His direction, guidance, and protection. Pray to trust God more

#God'sDirection

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.143.4-11