LIVING WITH THE LIGHTS ON

G-et into God's Word

Psalm 119:9-16,97-105

'How can a young person stay on the path of purity? By living according to your word. I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you. Praise be to you, Lord; teach me your decrees. With my lips, I recount all the laws that come from your mouth. I rejoice in following your statutes as one rejoices in great riches. I meditate on your precepts and consider your ways. I delight in your decrees; I will not neglect your word. '

 'Oh, how I love your law! I meditate on it all day long. Your commands are always with me and make me wiser than my enemies. I have more insight than all my teachers, for I meditate on your statutes. I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts. I have kept my feet from every evil path so that I might obey your word. I have not departed from your laws, for you, yourself have taught me. How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path. '

R-eflect into God's Word

How obedient are we to our parents?
Always? Sometimes? or Not?

In our lives, following what our parents want was sometimes irritable. We feel like we can't do anything when we follow them. But remember, that's the only one out of the 10 commandments that seal with a promise. When we follow and obey our parents, a year will be added to our lives as a reward from God.

If we need to obey our parents, then it should be more important to obey God's word.

How do we keep pure especially on our youth? that's the question we have read in Psalm 119:1, and so on the following verses were talking and pointing out of being obedient to God's Word-meditate on it day and night, praising God for this and love His word.

Psalm 119 is the masterful composition of one who understood that God's Word provides us with light for our everyday living (v.105). We might walk in darkness if we don't obey God's word and our parent's word. We will be lost and hard to find the light. Psalm 119 encourages us to be intentional about "hitting the light switch". Have we imagined it? See what happens when we do? We find wisdom for purity (v.9-11). We discover fresh motivation and encouragement for avoiding detours (v.101-102). And when we live with the lights on, the psalmist's praise is likely to become our praise.

O-bey to transform

Ask yourselves, How do I find myself delight in God's word? How it brings light into my life?

When we meditate and see why God's word brings light, praise Him for He saved you in darkness.

W-restle in Prayer

Always ask the Lord to let your hold unto Him especially when you are almost waling in darkness. Let God lead the way and be the light unto your path.

#TheLightOfGodsWord

-------------------------------------------------

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.119.9-16

https://my.bible.com/bible/111/PSA.119.97-104