67

Xing Yun obviously hasn't gone to the point of rushing to the doctor. The reason why he got in Zhang Sirui's car is because she did have something to say to him.

So, after calming down, she broke the silence, "I refused the request you made last time."

"..." Zhang Sirui was a little caught off guard when she didn't expect that she would mention this suddenly.

"I don't believe that Xia Ke bought me the 30 million investment. He is not such a person."

He glanced away and said deliberately, "Do you believe him that way?"

"It's not just him, I also believe that Mr. Wang will not withdraw his investment just because of your word. Although he does not seem to have a high IQ, he can't be an idiot to run such a large investment company."

"......"indeed. The president of their family said that it sounds good and it is a big wit, but if it sounds bad, it is a black belly.

"And you." Xing turned his head and looked at him, "I believe you."

"...What do you believe in me?"

"You're not that kind of person, you won't be able to use such abusive methods."

He was in a daze for a moment, then raised a wry smile, "I haven't seen you for so many years, are you sure you still know me?"

"determine!"

"Where are you so self-confident?"

She said very firmly: "I don't know!"

"..."

"Because there is no reason, just by intuition, it is called'believe', right? If the evidence is conclusive, it can only be regarded as respect for the facts." Xing Yun took a deep breath and said with determination: "As your friend, old classmate , I am willing to trust you unconditionally."

These words made Zhang Sirui affirmed one thing...

Just like what he just said, it has been so many years, maybe Xing Yun has also changed, and maybe he just likes her in the past.

The fact is that she has indeed changed, and no one is the same.

But now he can say with certainty-he will still like her, once again, like her now.

It's really an unexpected conclusion.

He laughed mockingly, and said to himself with emotion: "I wish I could find you sooner."

"Huh?" What do you mean?

"It's nothing..." He pulled the car over, "It's here."

Hearing this, Xing Zhuan turned his head and glanced out the window. It was a shopping mall.

"There is one on the first floor."

"Oh..." She lowered her head and unfastened her seat belt.

"Xing Yun." He suddenly reached out and held her.

"What's the matter?" she asked puzzledly.

Zhang Sirui still didn't know what she was doing in this flower shop, but instinct told him that it was mostly related to Xia Ke, and maybe after today she would have nothing to do with him at all.

Thinking of this, he still couldn't hold back, and asked softly: "Have you liked me?"

"..." He had asked the same question before, and Xing Yun didn't quite understand why he had to ask it again.