6

The convenience store downstairs of the company is a treasure of feng shui, because-the row of seats by the window can have a sweeping view of the scenery in front of the office building, and the wide-angle view is unobstructed, but the convenience store advertisements posted outside the window can successfully block it. People on the outside can see inside.

Xia Ke always thought this was a holy peeping place that only he knew, but he didn't expect...

"Which one? Which one is Xing Yun's boyfriend?"

"Oh, don't squeeze. It should be the man next to the white SUV. I seemed to see him beckoning to Xing Yun just now."

"It looks pretty good."

"It's okay, but I'm still on Mr. Xia's side."

"Well, it's a bit worse than our Xia family."

"Don't make a fuss, it's normal if it's a little too close? If Xia Ke's quality is still going for a blind date, then we should persuade Xing Yun to be careful. In all likelihood, it's a **** scam!"

"It's not that absolute, right? President Xia also went on a blind date a while ago."

"That's right, I always think he is gay."

"...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Isn't I the only one who suspects this? I've long been wondering, how could it be possible to be single for so long under Mr. Xia's conditions? This is unreasonable!"

"I heard Xing Yun said that his previous girlfriends were very diligent, and I don't know when they started, and suddenly they became pure-hearted."

"He must have been struggling with his sexuality before, so he kept trying, and it turned out that women are not good!"

"It makes sense!"

"Homosexuality is nothing. Although I am not corrupt, I am not discriminatory. The problem is that he actually went on a blind date to cheat on the marriage. This is shameless!"

"That's right, I didn't expect him to be Mr. Xia like this, but I have always admired him.

A shocking echo suddenly appeared in the rushing discussion, "No, even I didn't expect me to be like President Xia."

In an instant, everyone was silent.

Dozens of eyes glanced at Xia Ke behind him.

He is smiling, his surface is calm, but his heart is surging...

Speak clearly! What kind of President Xia is he? Is it his fault that he has good looks and good character? !

If it weren't for the sentence "but I'm still on Mr. Xia's side", don't want all the overtime pay this month!

"Ha... Ha ha..." After a while, Xu Yiyi, who is relatively familiar with Xia Ke, was promoted to the front, taking the heavy responsibility of Yuanchang, "Mr. Xia, you haven't left yet."

"Well, come and buy a bottle of water." As he said, he looked through the crowd and looked around in front of the office building.

"It's such a coincidence, we also came to buy water...Have you bought it yet?" Xu Yiyi said, winking at other colleagues.

Everyone will soon realize that they rushed to the drink counter and took a few bottles.

So stiff! Xu Yiyi bit his scalp and smiled at Xia Ke, "Then President Xia... let's go first..."

Xia Ke nodded, his eyes still wandering around intently, until he finally caught Xing Yun not far away.

She was bending over to get into a white SUV, that car...he felt a little familiar...even the license plate number...