37

The car was extremely quiet, so quiet that Shen Qing was very worried about his life.

Xia Ke in the driver's seat is like a robot, procedurally stepping on the accelerator and brakes, while his eyes are empty.

Unlike Chu Nan, who calmly admired the night view outside the window, when the car stopped abruptly in front of the red stop line for the third time, Shen Qing couldn't help it anymore. "The surname is Xia, if you want to die, can you? Please put us both down first?"

Xia Ke pulled over and stopped very obediently.

"You really want to die?!" Shen Qing was anxious, "Did you see Xing Yun? What happened? Did she refuse to go with you?"

She and Chu Nan searched the restaurant for several laps, but couldn't find Xia Ke, so they had to wait at the entrance of the restaurant. It didn't take long for Xia Ke to come out. I thought he would bring Xing Yun out, but he didn't unexpectedly. He said nothing, and walked straight to the parking lot not far away. It was obvious that something was wrong, Shen Qing and Chu Nan didn't dare to ask more, so they had to follow.

Same as before at the restaurant entrance, Xia Ke still did not answer Shen Qing's question, but suddenly turned to look at Chu Nan, "How much wine did she drink?"

Hearing this, Chu Nan pulled his gaze back from the window, "About a bottle of red wine."

"...So she went to the bathroom to vomit?" He still knows how much Xing Yun's drink is, and this amount is enough to make her vomit.

"I think so."

"Well, I'm going to buy a bottle of water..."

"..." Chu Nan seemed to guess what happened just now.

Shen Qing was still out of shape, "What kind of water to buy? Isn't it on the car?"

Xia Ke ignored her and opened the car door on his own.

"Mouthwash." Chu Nan answered for him.

Shen Qing frowned in confusion, "Why do you buy mouthwash?"

"How should I put it..." He suddenly held her head, turned and kissed her lips.

The kiss came without warning, and Shen Qing had no time to react. He thought he was only going to taste it, but when she recovered, the tip of his tongue had already rushed into her mouth familiarly, deepening and arbitrarily poking every time. One toss and turn is weakening her willpower.

Just when she felt that her whole person was about to be hollowed out, he finally restrained and whispered, "Did you miss me?"

"Yes..." She blurted out subconsciously. Soon, Shen Qing came to his senses and changed her words stubbornly, "Is there anything to think about."

"I haven't seen each other for almost a month, I think you are crazy."

"How can it be a month, only 21 days."

He chuckled, "I remember very clearly."

"..."

"I already know that I was wrong, and I am reflecting on it. Even if you force me to die in the future, I will not agree to break up, let alone do things that harm others and myself."

"Then what happened to that woman just now?"

"Customer only..."

Shen Qing blanked his eyes angrily, "The customers of your bank are really sentimental, do you like to make appointments in such a holy place for lovers to talk about business?"