39

The convenience store downstairs of the company is of course for the convenience of office workers. In this peak period, one can imagine how turbulent the crowds are.

But basically they are mainly take-aways, so although the cashier line is very long, the few seats are empty.

Xia Ke bought two cans of canned coffee without saying a word. For this reason, he queued up for a long time. He did not speak during the whole process, which made Xing Yun even more nervous.

After checking out, he sat down next to the window.

Seeing this, Xing Yun had no choice but to keep up, sitting next to him respectfully, with an expression of death as if he were waiting for the trial of fate.

She waited for a long time, but the trial never came, and Xia Ke just drank the pot of coffee in her hand.

...Could it be that you want to expel her after nine o'clock and then expel her for being late? !

So despicable! He must not allow his trickery to succeed!

So Xing Yun took the initiative to break the silence, "Mr. Xia, what do you want to tell me?"

He raised his eyes and looked at her firmly, "You... last night..."

After three intermittent words, he fell silent again.

Xing Yun couldn't help frowning in confusion, "What happened last night?"

"Last night..." He licked his lips helplessly. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"......Not bad."

"Very good?!" He yelled in disbelief.

"Yes...Yes..." Xing Yun was frightened by his overreaction.

"I had insomnia all night, and you told me that you slept well last night?!"

How is it? Does the whole world have to accompany him for insomnia? Xing Yun wanted to complain, but considering that everything he said now was likely to be "fishing law enforcement", she had to express her concern without conscience, "Oh, how can I suffer from insomnia? What happened? Does it matter?"

"Where did your face ask these words?" As the culprit, he still has the face to ask so innocently!

"..." A few meanings! She is even breathing wrong now, isn't she!

"Don't you have anything to tell me!"

"No......"

"you sure?!"

"..." Very sure, but she didn't dare to say it, she always felt his tone was threatening.

"Think about it, for example..." He hesitated, "Emotionally?"

"Um...hard...I have to say something..." Frankly speaking, she is indeed troubled by so-called emotional matters, but she and Xia Ke are not suitable to talk about this kind of troublesome relationship, right?

"Come on, let's talk." He was satisfied, sitting dignified, smiling, and posing in a listening posture.

This is a rhythm that must force her to say something!

Although he doesn't understand what he wants to do, Xing Yun still bites his scalp and speaks...

"It's like this... It's not my business, I asked for my friend..." Although she didn't have the courage to resist the evil capitalists, she still wanted her face, and it was somewhat ashamed to say that it was her own business.

"Well, I understand." Xia Ke smiled deeper.

This also gave Xing Yun the courage to continue speaking, "I will explain the background first. On a dark and windy night for a month, my friend was drunk, so drunk that even her mother stood in front of her. You don't recognize the point, do you understand?"