49

——I'm not playing, I really want to help you!

Xing Yun finally did not say such words.

If the other party asks, that's help; but if the other party makes it clear that they don't need it, then it's nosy.

If she continues to stalker, her behavior will undoubtedly be the latter.

What made her feel helpless was that she didn't even have the ability to be nosy.

The company broke up with the operator. Because of the different concepts, Xia Ke always wanted to do branding, and the operator cares about interests. No one is right or wrong. It can only be said that when the two cannot be balanced, a falling out is inevitable. The simplest and rude solution is to find the operator again. But Xia Ke obviously does not intend to go the usual way. He wants to operate independently, which means that a large amount of capital is required. Therefore, the business trip is real. He contacted an investment company. The owner of that company is currently in Shenzhen. He should be I want to talk to the boss directly.

These are all Xing Yun heard from Yao Qing.

Before coming here, she thought that the reason why Xia Ke didn't tell her was just because her previous method of resigning was too extreme.

It wasn't until he was pushed out of the door that she realized that he really didn't need her.

She can do nothing but paint, what can she do for him? Yao Qing might be able to help him analyze the situation wisely, she couldn't even do this.

So, after standing at the door for a long time, Xing Yun still turned and left silently.

What she didn't expect was that she had just walked out of Xia Ke's community when a car came from behind and stopped when it approached her.

The quiet night was pierced by the harsh brakes...

The window was slowly lowered, and Xia Ke in the driver's seat stared at her. After a long time, he said, "Get in the car, I will take you home."

"No need..." What can't help him has made her feel very frustrated, so how embarrassed to trouble him in turn.

"If something happens to you, as the last person to see you, I will be in trouble."

"..." This reason is very persuasive. After all, it's not that she hasn't had an accident. The memory of the police station last time is still alive.

As a result, she can easily make up for the scene of Xia Ke being taken away for questioning by the police uncle after her accident.

The overly real picture made her unable to refute Xia Ke's words, so she pursed her lips, walked around to the passenger seat and opened the car door grimly.

He approached slightly, stretched out his hand, and suddenly stopped when he touched the seat belt on her side...

"What...what's wrong?" Xing Yun was a little confused.

"...Take it to yourself." He pulled away quickly and looked straight ahead.

This reaction made Xing Yun feel like something dirty.

In fact, it is true for Xia Ke at this moment.

The faint scent from her pierced his chest. He recognized that this smell was the perfume smell he used to use, and he had complained countless times.

Now he wants to complain more! It's really like the smell left by a dog for enclosure demonstrations!

From just now, the smell was like a warning, reminding him that the man in front of him was already a friend's wife.