38

In any case, the class still has to go, and Xing Yun has not been wayward enough to resign for a spring dream.

Of course, you have to do a good job of psychological construction before you go!

So, she hypnotized herself desperately...

That is a dream, just a dream! I'm already 30 years old. It's normal to have a little fantasy. The reason why I dreamed of Xia Ke'na was because I had to be tortured by him for at least eight hours a day. Sometimes I would continue to be harassed by him even after get off work and weekends. Now, the so-called "seeing in the day and dreaming in the night"... well, it must be like this!

Finally, her self-comfort was effective, but when she stepped out of her apartment...

"Morning."

Kind regards, rushing towards your face.

Xing Yun looked at the bright smiling face in front of him, and the whole person was petrified.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to see me?" The smiling face became brighter and more dazzling than Chaoyang.

That's right! She really didn't want to see him very much!

But seeing that he sent her home last night and listened to her reading "Three Hundred Tang Poems", Xing Yun still squeezed a smile, "Manager He, morning. What a coincidence, do you also live in this community? "

"How is it possible, my last name is not Xing."

"..." As expected, the person who looked for the property and checked the residents of their community, complained quite well!

Seeing her mouth twitching slightly in a speechless appearance, he couldn't help laughing, and reached out his hand to take the computer bag in Xing Yun's hand, "I will send you to the company."

"Hey, no..."

Before she said her refusal, He Yu preemptively said: "Don't you want to talk?"

"Talk...what are you talking about?"

"About last night."

"What happened last night?" She was stunned. After a while, she suddenly had an epiphany, and her face was full of horror, "What happened last night!"

What can you do last night? It is impossible for him to come to her to talk about "Three Hundred Tang Poems", right? But if the kiss last night was true, then it really needs to be talked seriously!

"Let's go." He walked calmly and without looking back, he walked to the side of the car parked not far away, and opened the passenger's door for Xing Yun, as if he was sure that she would fall into the trap.

The fact is true...

She hesitated for a while, and finally got into He Yu's car silently.

Rather than guessing wildly, it is better to ask clearly, avoiding the problem will not solve the problem, and adults are responsible for what they have done.

"That..." As soon as she fastened her seat belt, she couldn't wait to go straight to the subject.

However, the words had just started, and a familiar fragrance penetrated into Xing Yun's nose. She subconsciously stopped the short words and looked down...

She didn't smell it wrong! It really is pancake fruit!

"What are you doing in a daze? Don't you want to eat?" He asked softly.

"..."

Seeing her not speaking, He Yu frowned, "Have you already had breakfast?"

"That's not true, it's just..." She always bought breakfast on the way to the company. There is a pancake stall that tastes good when she comes out of the subway station. She really likes it, but it's far from the point where she can't forget it. , "When did I say I wanted to eat pancake fruit?"