8

The smooth progress with Chu Nan is indeed a thing worthy of joy, but because it went so smoothly, Xing Yun has become more cautious instead, for fear of falling short of success accidentally.

Seeing the weekend getting closer and closer, she became more and more nervous.

After all, this is her first time to go to her boyfriend's house. Shouldn't she prepare something?

You can't go empty-handed the first time you visit, but what should you buy? The appointment was half past five, which happened to be dinner time. I don't know if he is going to eat out, or should she buy the ingredients in advance to take the opportunity to show the side of the good wife and mother? What's more terrible is that she was very afraid that she would watch the documentary and see that she fell asleep, so she simply took Xu Yiyi to drink coffee. By the way, she could also ask this senior in love a little...

"What are you talking about? He asked you to go to his house today?!" Xu Yiyi jumped up from the chair excitedly.

This scream drew a lot of attention in the quiet coffee shop in the afternoon.

"Yes...Yes..." Xing Yun looked around with a bit of embarrassment, and stretched out his hand to pull her back into the chair, "Sit down first."

Xu Yiyi sat down obediently, but he was still a little excited, "Couldn't you agree?!"

Seeing her seemingly serious situation, Xing Yun was frightened, "Should I not agree?"

"You..." Xu Yiyi resisted the urge to scold her. After all, they were just friends, and if they were too bad, they would still have overnight hatred. So, she could only express as tactfully as possible, "It's not that it shouldn't be, but... don't you think it's too fast?"

"Well, I didn't expect him to invite me to his house so soon. I was really surprised, but..." She flattened her lips helplessly, "You don't know how eager my parents are. In this case, I don't have time to make progress gradually, and it's okay to develop faster."

Xing Yun always thought that the order of love should be-confession, holding hands, hugging, kissing, and then it is possible to go to the other party's house.

These are what she sees from the comic books, but the protagonists of those comics are all young girls without exception. She is already twenty-nine. How can a love at this age be the same as adolescent boys and girls?

"That's right, the problem is..." Xu Yiyi is still very worried, "Are you sure you are ready?"

"I'm not sure, I don't even know what to prepare.">_<

"In short, you have already decided to go, haven't you?" Xu Yiyi is very contradictory. From a perceptual point of view, she still wants to stop Xing Yun, and from a rational point of view, she feels that her consideration is not unreasonable.

Xing Yun nodded.

Although that expression is not firm, it doesn't look like she is still hesitating, it seems she can't stop it. So she took a deep breath and stood up suddenly, "Let's go then."

"Where to go?" Xing Yun looked blank.

"I will accompany you to make preparations." Xu Yiyi said while looking at his watch. It was only a little bit and there was plenty of time. "Since you have decided, let me give the rest."

"Yiyi, I knew it was right to find you..." T_T

"It needs to be said!"

"Then what do I need to do?"

"You don't need to do anything. You just need to keep up your strength, or I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it tonight."

"..." Why does it sound a bit scary?