15

Fortunately, the black-hearted boss really had enough.

When Xing Yun came out of the shower, he was changing the sheets and quilts of the master bedroom. He clearly wanted her to sleep on the bed, saying that he was afraid that she would press her feet on the sofa.

=_=...It's not a question of where to sleep at all, it's a question of sleeping posture, right? She is still very confident in her sleeping position.

But in the end she still couldn't hold back Xia Ke and compromised.

After all, they even changed the sheets. If she insists on sleeping on the sofa, she will not only be hypocritical, but will also spoil the other person's kindness.

Moreover, his sofa was so big that it didn't seem to be too crowded when he went to sleep, so she climbed onto the bed and went to sleep with confidence.

In fact, Xing Yun has the habit of recognizing beds, and the layout of his home is very hotel-like. The living room is semi-open, and there is only a TV wall between the master bedroom and the master bedroom as a partition. Not to mention soundproofing, and even the view is not complete. Obstruct. She was worried that she would not be able to sleep at night, and she would wake up Xia Ke if she turned around or got up at night.

result......

It may be because you are really tired, or it may be because of the cup of hot milk. Doesn't it all say that drinking hot milk at night can help you sleep?

In short, she fell asleep unexpectedly and steadily, almost falling asleep as soon as she touched the pillow.

It wasn't until Xia Ke was dragged to wake up that she realized that the sky was already bright, and the sunlight outside the window was quite dazzling. Given the sunshine in this early winter, it was probably past ten o'clock...

Ah, yes, she was woken up by Xia Ke abruptly dragging her out of bed.

"What are you doing..." Xing Yun was stunned, his sleepy eyes were open, and he looked at him dumbly.

"It's too late to explain!" He opened the closet door, trying to stuff her inside, "Hide up first!"

She was stuffed into the closet by him before she could even react, and in the next second, he himself followed in.

Why should two people hide together? What happened?

"Did the earth...quake?" This is the only possibility Xing Yun can think of. I heard that it is a rumor that the earthquake can take refuge in the closet!

"Don't talk!" His arm suddenly eased over Xing Yun's shoulder, dragged her into his arms, and covered her mouth.

⊙o⊙)..." Is it hiding from loan sharks? !

Before, it seemed that he had heard that the game that their company operated by itself suffered a lot of losses, and the company's finances were a bit tight, and he wanted to find someone to invest. I thought that since he had talked to Jiawo, he was finally willing to grit his teeth and surrender the right to operate. Now it seems...couldn't he have borrowed usury before then?

You can't touch that kind of thing! Her brother secretly borrowed loan sharks because of gambling before, which caused the house to be splashed with paint. In the end, his uncle and aunt had to sell the house to pay off his debts, or his life might not be saved!

But it seems that Xia Ke's house is also rented, and I don't know how his family is. Maybe all the money is invested in the company, and even selling the house to repay the debt is impossible. This is why someone came to chase and kill... ...