32

After that, He Yu seemed to be a different person, gentle and considerate, hushing cold and warm.

This is seduce! Naked seduce!

Even though he knew his purpose, Xing Yun still inevitably went to war between heaven and man.

To be reasonable, He Yu's appearance is still very appetizing to her, under normal circumstances, he only needs to pick up casually, she may be a nymphomaniac, Yan control dog is so useless! When his firepower is full, it is simply a big test. She must ensure that her IQ is always online to be unmoved.

It is conceivable that she was exhausted after eating this meal.

Fortunately, in Xing Yun's world, nothing can't be solved by sleeping.

What happened last night has no effect on today. Xing Yun still gets up at 7:30, her parents still nagging, the subway is still crowded in the morning rush hour, the convenience store downstairs of the company still has long lines, and the elevator entrance is still crowded... ...So far, this is still a bland morning.

However, in the next second, when she followed the large group into the elevator and turned around...

A familiar voice came into her eyes.

Xia Ke?

That's right, it's Xia Ke!

He had obviously seen her too, smiled and quickened his pace.

Xing Yun smiled and waved at him a little excitedly, but soon... the memory of last night began to recover, causing her hand that was still waving in the air to suddenly stop.

When she recovered, she had already retracted her hand and slammed the close button.

It's a pity, it's too late.

Xia Ke's hand abruptly blocked the elevator door that was about to close, and frowned at her.

"Ha...Haha... Mr. Xia, early... early..." She grinned hard and grinned.

Without a word, he glanced down at her hand that was still on the close button, and stepped into the elevator.

"That..." Xing Yun bit the bullet and explained, "You may not believe it, you just pressed it with your hands."

Well, he really doesn't believe it, and he's not even willing to pretend to believe it, "Can you explain what your ghostly expression means?"

"I just saw a ghost..." She lowered her head and muttered dullly.

Fortunately, the voice was very light, and Xia Ke could not hear clearly, "What did you say?"

"I mean, you finally came back from a business trip?" She looked up again, trying to open the smile that employees should have when they welcomed the boss back.

"What are you doing? Miss me?"

"I want to be crazy!" To be honest, she did dream of wishing Xia Ke to come back quickly before last night, only before last night!

"..."

"... President Xia? Are you... okay?" Why do you suddenly laugh so terribly?

"It's okay." He curled his mouth. "I miss you too."

"Are you thinking if I'm in trouble?" With this smile and such words, Xing Yun can only come to this conclusion.

"Do you have it?" he asked with a smile.

"How...how..." How could it not!

"Well, forgive you for not dare." He was in a better mood, and his discomfort when she was almost turned away from the elevator door also faded. "Have you had breakfast?"