44

When the door of the room opened, the picture that came into He Yu's eyes was like this——

Xia Ke put on a bathrobe very casually, not even tied the belt around his waist, but just pulled it quite perfunctorily with his hands, with water dripping from the end of his hair.

It's not an exaggeration to describe this scene as vivid and fragrant. It's a pity that He Yu is a man, a standard straight man. He has no interest in the flesh in front of him at all. What makes him care more about...

"You just took a shower?" He frowned and broke the silence.

Xia Ke faintly said "um".

"Why do you take a bath at this time?" What the **** were you two doing just now!

"It's not in the public bathroom. Is there a time rule for taking a bath?" She knew what he was thinking, but Xia Ke just didn't want to explain.

"You deliberately! Just forget it if you take a bath, why don't you wear your clothes? Deliberately show your chest muscles for someone to show!" So scheming!

"Isn't this in a hurry to open the door for you?" If Xing Yun could be done by showing his chest muscles, he would have already exposed; so, this is the truth. He really grabbed a bathrobe just because he was in a hurry to open the door. on.

But He Yu still expressed doubts, "Where is Xing Yun?"

"Washing..."

Before Xia Ke finished speaking, he shouted excitedly, "Why is she taking a bath at this time?"

"..."

"No..." He soon realized that there was a more critical question, "Why would she take a bath in your house?!"

"Washing the dishes."

"... early... early." He Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

Although one is in the shower and the other is washing the dishes, it looks like a couple, and it is quite uncomfortable, but it is better than taking a shower.

"Well, if it wasn't for you to interrupt, I would have finished talking." Xia Ke blanked his eyes angrily.

"I...I just think it's weird. I'm just washing the dishes. Let her open the door. What are you rushing to do."

"I'm afraid you will yell'Why are you here to open the door" again.' Of course, this is just a joke. In fact, he didn't expect He Yu to appear so quickly, and thought he was here, which made Xing Yunlai as a guest somewhat inconvenient to open the door.

Obviously, Xing Yun did not expect He Yu's speed to be so amazing.

When she vaguely heard his voice, she still thought it was impossible, until she walked to the door and confirmed what happened to the person, she cried out in surprise, "Why are you so fast?"

Hearing this, He Yu rolled his eyes and looked at Xing Yun.

Well, he was dressed modestly, it didn't look like something had just happened, and he was wearing rubber gloves, so he was washing the dishes.

He broke into a smile, "The road is relatively smooth today."

"whispering sound......"

He Yu glanced at Xia Ke and said, "What are you talking about!"

"..." He remained silent and shrugged.

"He probably wanted to say,'The road is still smooth, who lie! Didn't he just think that Xing Yun is in my house, alone and alone, in the same room, all kinds of worry, so he stepped on the accelerator all the way'..." Yao Qing's The voice suddenly appeared, helping Xia Ke's "嘁" to expand. As she said, she poked her head out from behind He Yu and blinked at Xia Ke, "Is that right? Mr. Xia."