25

Even if she was kicked out of the house, give her her mobile wallet anyway!

Xing Yun searched through all the pockets on his body, and the total amount was more than one hundred yuan.

This little money is definitely not enough to go to the hotel...

To find relatives? Her parents must have called all the relatives she could think of, and probably no one would take her in.

Going to a friend? Her only friend is Xu Yiyi, who is married, and it is not very good for her to run away.

After filtering out the layers of plans, the only place Xing Yun can think of that is cheap and the sleeping environment is not too bad is to go to KTV to book the night.

Ordering a mini bag is only eight or ninety dollars, and there is still a little left. The fare and meal expenses for work tomorrow are also...perfect!

After following the waiter into the room, she realized that this plan was not perfect.

The KTV room is not locked. She can only hold the footstool against the door. In fact, there is no blocking effect in doing so, so it is a psychological comfort...

Not comforting!

Xing Yun slept very unsteadily, and would wake up suddenly after a while, and fell asleep again after he was sure that there was nothing wrong.

It went over and over again, until five o'clock in the morning. In fact, it was when she was the most sleepy, but the night-packing time ended at six o'clock. There was one hour left. She couldn't sleep well anymore, so she simply crawled from the sofa. Get up, plan to make the best use of it and sing a song to refresh your mind.

Since it is to refresh, lyric songs are definitely not good, Xing Yun ordered a row of cheerful songs that are not suitable for broken-up people.

Among them, the most masochistic is...

"It's okay to stay up late to chat with you until the liver bursts

It's okay to go shopping with you to flat feet

Thank you so much for letting me rebirth the whole ORZ

Let me know love again..."

Just as she bounced and shouted "L, O, V, E"...

——Zi!

There was a harsh sound of the footstool rubbing against the floor.

Thinking that it was the waiter who reminded her that the time was almost up, Xing Yun instinctively stopped the singing and turned and looked at the door.

There was a man standing outside the door, twenty-seven or eighteen years old, not wearing the clothes of a KTV waiter, but in a trendy outfit.

This is indeed a very formal KTV, shouldn't there be such a waiter like a cowboy? So, did you go to the wrong room?

Well, it looks alike, he looked around, his eyes fixed on Xing Yun after a circle.

Seeing that he was opening his lips as if he was saying something, but the music was too noisy and she couldn't hear her clearly, so she temporarily pressed the pause button.

Finally, his voice became clear...

"Are you here to sing alone?" The other party asked a little surprised, with a very familiar tone.

Xing Yun was immediately alert, she was very sure that she did not know each other!

Perceiving her beware, the man spoke again, "Don't you recognize me? We've seen it before, that's the time..."