30

——"Just kidding."

Such words are moral kidnapping at all!

Because it's a joke, you can't be too careless, or else you can't play, be careful, and boring.

But in Xing Yun's view, making fun of other people's ugliness is not a joke at all!

only......

Yu Gong, the other party is an important partner of their company.

Yu Si, she had something wrong before, after all, she hurt He Yu's head first.

To sum up, Xing Yun had to treat his behavior as a harmless joke. The previous unpleasantness is also considered even. Can you cooperate well afterwards?

...She is naive again!

As the saying goes, people are good at being bullied, this manager He is simply addicted to bullying!

The day before yesterday, she put instant noodle seasoning powder in her coffee.

The day before yesterday, she sprinkled chili powder on her lip balm.

Yesterday, while she was going to the bathroom, she kept typing the wrong phone unlock code, causing her phone to be locked for several hours.

present day......

It seems that he is finally tired of playing today? Although she came to their company just before the end of get off work, she had to work overtime again to accompany her, but she was extremely quiet and did not send her any more. He even made the coffee by himself.

Naturally, Xing Yun would not take the initiative to stab the hornet's nest, nor could he sit on the sidelines and go home... Even if the manager He is really kind and willing to let her go back earlier today, she will not be easy to explain after going back. , But she claims to have been so busy recently that her parents are willing to temporarily postpone the blind date.

So she simply began to paint private work.

In this way, they were busy with each other and had nothing to do with each other.

Until more than eight o'clock...

He Yu was a little tired, stretched his waist, glanced at the dedicated Xing Yun beside him, and called out, "Hey..."

"Huh?" She answered absently.

He asked: "Aren't you hungry?"

"..." Xing Yun paused.

This was obviously a suggestion. She quickly understood, she sighed resignedly, put down the paintbrush in her hand, and picked up her phone sensibly, "What do you want to eat?"

"Let me see for myself, you keep busy."

so good? Although it feels a bit strange, Xing Yun is not the kind of physique that will be uncomfortable without being abused. Since he is willing to be considerate, she must cooperate.

Xing Yun handed over the phone without hesitation, picked up the paintbrush again, and concentrated on it.

After a while, He Yu asked, "Is Bibimbap okay?"

"Good." She didn't pick it at all.

"I will invite you today."

"......"What's wrong with you?

"What's the matter? You may not believe it. If you keep eating you, even I will feel embarrassed."

"I believe it." She nodded sincerely, "But Manager He, with all due respect, this mobile phone is mine, and you can only use my Alipay to pay after you use it to order food."