12

Xia Ke was indeed joking.

He has already followed He Yu all the way to this kind of wilderness, and the play was not performed. It is necessary for that guy to act as a driver!

Besides, he has no car to take Xing Yun back, so he can only call He Yu...

Not surprisingly, he was ridiculed, and it took a long time to finally end the call. Before hanging up, He Yu was still yelling over there—"Don't forget that you promised to introduce me to my sister. If the quality is not high enough, I will kill you!"

-_-|||...It was so loud, even if Xia Ke didn't turn on the speaker of the phone, Xing Yun could still hear it clearly.

The corner of her mouth twitched awkwardly, "Um...this...it's so late, why don't you bother your friend?"

"Do you think I want to trouble him?" Dealing with that guy is simply laborious, but he won't ask for trouble whenever he chooses. "It doesn't matter whether you can go back or not. The key is, how do I go back?"

"You can ask the police to send us to a nearby place where it is easier to take a taxi."

"It's shameful to waste police force, and..." He lowered his eyes and looked at Xing Yun's ankle. "I think I should accompany you to the hospital for a look."

"Huh?" She was stunned. After reacting, she waved her hands again and again, "No, no...no need to be so troublesome, it's just a sprain..."

"A sprain can be big or small, what if it gets worse?"

"But when it's so late, there is only the emergency room, and I can't see much."

"It's better than just letting it go."

"..." She bit her lower lip silently.

"What's the matter?" This almost abnormal resistance made Xia Ke frowned and guessed: "Are you afraid of the hospital?"

"Hmm..." T_T

"...Are you a three-year-old child? Besides, sprains don't need injections."

"I'm not afraid of injections! I am afraid of emergency!"

"..." Why did you shout so confidently? This is more inexplicable than being afraid of injections!

"I had a sprain before. My mother went to the emergency room with me in the middle of the night. The orthopedics department at night was too scary. All the people who were sent in were beaten, chopped, drunk and don't know how to do it... anyway. , It's all bloody!"

"I don't see that you are actually afraid of blood."

"No, I'm not afraid of blood. I'm afraid that the enemies of those people will chase and kill them in the hospital. I'm also afraid that those drunk people lose their minds. That's a hospital. There are lethal weapons everywhere. It's very dangerous!"

Well, it's more logical than being afraid of blood. He compromised, "Then remember to apply cold compresses after you go back, change to hot compresses after 48 hours, eat more protein supplements, don't eat spicy fried foods, and don't lie down all the time. , Appropriate activities are still needed...Forget it, don't apply heat. If you still don't get better tomorrow, go to the clinic..."

"Can medical expenses be reimbursed?"

"......can."

"Can you take sick leave then?"

"...I will accompany you to the hospital tomorrow."

"Hey, don't don't don't, I'll just talk casually, how dare you trouble you." What a wicked capitalist!