65

After that day, a bunch of flowers would be sent to Xia Ke from the company every day, and he also walked very punctually after get off work every day.

Those flowers Xing Yun are familiar with. Whether in packaging, specifications or varieties, they are exactly the same as those given to her by He Yu before. It was the first time she received flowers in her life, and she would never remember it wrong. I vaguely remember that He Yu said that these flowers are very valuable, and they are indeed like Wu Lin's handwriting. As a Bai Fumei, she used to chase men in this kind of "sister wants to support you" posture, and she has scared away her male gods because of this. Looking back on it carefully, her male **** looks a little like Xia Ke, because that man Wu Lin broke contact with her... Destiny is really good at teasing people...

Different from the male **** Wu Lin used to be, Xia Ke smiled very much every time he received flowers.

As a result, everyone felt that Wu Lin should have taken Xia Ke, and there were some harsh remarks, such as—

"That best friend Xing Yun used her as a pedal at all. How diligent she was before, either sending afternoon tea or late night snacks. Since she successfully hooked up with Mr. Xia, she hasn't seen her."

Indeed, Wu Lin never contacted her since that day.

These words were heard by Xing Yun from Xu Yiyi.

Surprisingly, Xu Yiyi, who had always been at odds with Wu Lin, was very scornful when she relayed these words. She felt that although Wu Lin was annoying, she was not so bitter.

Even Xu Yiyi is willing to believe in Wu Lin, let alone Xing Yun.

Wu Lin is not a kind person. Xing Yun has always known this. The generous family background makes her inevitably a little arrogant. She must get what she wants, and she does have this confidence. So, it was destined that she would be hated by many people. They always laughed behind her back that she was a princess disease. Throughout high school, Xing Yun was her only friend. It was also after becoming friends that Xing Yun knew that she was actually very easy to dig her heart out. Although she did have some princess diseases, she was indeed a princess. She had the pride of a princess and used her friends to approach a man. Is absolutely disdainful.

But Xing Yun could not defend her, because no one would be stupid enough to say these things in front of her.

In front of her, colleagues are always very tacitly silent, but their eyes are full of sympathy when they look at her.

She knew that they were not malicious, but they were still like thorns on their backs every day.

I thought it was finally the weekend, but I can finally catch my breath, but I didn't think about it...

She had a terrible dream. She dreamed that Wu Lin and Xia Ke were married. During the wedding, those colleagues kept toasting her to make her mourn. She didn't remember how much wine she drank.

When she was vomiting dimly, Xia Ke walked to her and said, "Hold it. You can't find another man who will kiss you after you vomit, so hold it! Don't vomit! !"

Then, he turned around and kissed Wu Lin. The kiss was so incomparable that even as a bystander, she felt her heart beating faster.

Then she woke up, crying...

When she woke up, she felt cold in her hands and feet, as if the whole world had been hollowed out. She stared at the ceiling blankly, echoing in her mind-who am I? What am i doing here? Why am I alive?

She fumbled to the phone and clicked on WeChat. There was no news. Even those WeChat groups were unexpectedly quiet.

The last chat record with Xia Ke is more than a week ago, with a very simple sentence-"I believe you."