52

——No one has been with his ex-boyfriend's friend just after a breakup.

Xia Ke could barely accept this reason.

To be precise, it was very reluctant. It was obvious that he was the one who was cut in. It was finally his turn, but she suddenly put up the warm reminder card of "Please wait a moment". Why? !

Just because her moral sense is too high and her emotional intelligence is too low, it is obviously impossible to expect her to sort out this complicated relationship in a short time.

She needs time, it doesn't matter, he can wait, he won't wait too long anyway.

Based on his understanding of He Yu, it has been at most half a month, and it only takes half a month for that guy to completely get out of the shadow of broken love and start the next relationship. Then she won't have to worry anymore, right?

It turns out that he doesn't know enough about He Yu, and he doesn't even need half a month...

On the ninth day after they broke up, Xia Ke made a major discovery.

A very shocking discovery, he took a long time to digest it, and finally confirmed it through layers of channels-He Yu was in love again.

He can't wait to share with Xing Yun, but...

"Xia... President Xia, what else do you have?" Xing Yun asked tentatively.

Two minutes! He had stared at her silently for two minutes!

Suddenly he asked her for something, called her into the office and then didn't speak, just staring at her with such a solemn expression and complicated eyes.

She was not in a hurry, but he did. I heard from the front desk just now that he had appointed Mr. Wang of the investment company to meet at three o'clock. It was almost three o'clock, and he couldn't let him stare down like that.

So she bit the bullet and broke the silence.

"Oh..." Xia Ke was finally called back to God. He took a deep breath, opened his lips determinedly, and asked, "Do you still like Ho Yu?"

...For two full minutes to brew this problem? !

This is not a difficult question, right? Xing Yun felt that there must be other deep meaning behind, "Why ask this suddenly?"

"If..." He paused and emphasized again, "I mean if! If He Yu starts the next relationship sooner than you, will you feel sad, or will you breathe a sigh of relief?"

Xing Yun frowned and replied without thinking: "Just bless you."

"It means that you don't like him anymore. If he has a good life, you will bless him from the bottom of your heart, don't you?" He confirmed cautiously.

"Hmm..." She nodded, becoming more and more confused, "Ms. Xia, what do you want to say?"

"I just watched Yao Qing's circle of friends..."

Xing Yun interrupted him suddenly, "Why are you going to see Yao Qing's circle of friends?"

"This is not the point, the point is..." His focus was interrupted again, this time with administrative Amy.

"Manager Xia..." Amy smiled dignifiedly, pushed open the door of Xia Ke's office, and whispered softly.

But in exchange for Xia Ke's unbearable growl, "Is it annoying! Can you let me finish talking!"

"...Wang...Mr. Wang is here." Inexplicably turned into a punching bag, Amy said she was innocent, but she still insisted on saying her intention very professionally.

The World Owes Me a First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें