26

It is also sleeping on the sofa, but Xing Yun's sleep is much better than sleeping in KTV.

When Xia Ke woke her up, she felt as if she was resurrected full of blood, and asked in a daze, "Are you off work?"

"What are you thinking about, it's only noon."

"Huh?" She rubbed her sleepy eyes and looked out the window. Indeed, it was noon in the daylight.

It turns out that she only slept for a few hours, and it feels more useful than the combined sleep of the whole night yesterday.

"Eat first, and then go to bed after eating if you haven't got enough sleep."

Not only breakfast, but lunch? Xing Yun looked at Xia Ke who was opening the lunch box in front of him with a slight shock.

This bento should have been bought at the convenience store downstairs, and it is still steaming. Although it is not a luxurious meal, it is simply a gift for her!

That's right! Send charcoal in the snow! This is a little weird!

She had no money for breakfast, so he brought pancakes with fruits.

She didn't sleep well last night, he actually called her to the office to let her sleep.

She can't eat lunch, he is ready when she wakes up...

There are many ways to apologize even if it's because of the previous concealment. Xia Ke's personality usually chooses the simplest and rude, such as giving her more overtime pay this month, or letting the finances open her reimbursement form. Close one eye, and give her a little more year-end bonus for example...In short, he basically won't use other methods to solve things that can be solved with money.

So, is this just a coincidence?

Or......

"Ms. Xia, do you know something?" She couldn't help but ask.

Sure enough, Xia Ke paused visibly, "Know what?"

Acting stupid! She raised her eyebrows unhappily, "Are you lying to me and getting addicted?"

"...If it refers to the breakup between you and Chu Nan, then you know for sure." He compromised.

"Listen to your sister?"

This guy is really keen in some strange places, as always.

The reason why he pretended to be stupid was because she was afraid that she would think that Chu Nan could not wait to find Shen Qing just after breaking up. Although the fact is true, the truth is somewhat cruel to her.

Therefore, Xia Ke did not give a direct answer, but speeded up the action of breaking the lunch box.

In a blink of an eye, a hot lunch was handed to Xing Yun, and he tried to use food to divert her attention.

It's a pity that this trick doesn't seem to be effective...

"He turned out to be an activist." Xing Yun mumbled to himself.

She had always thought that Chu Nan's personality was a bit introverted, and she was not very good at taking the initiative to attack.

"I think it's owed." Xia Ke snorted slightly.

"...Don't do that, he is serious about your sister."

"Are you talking for him?" Because it was too unbelievable, his voice rose unconsciously.

"No, it's just a matter of fact." After eating and sleeping, Xing Yun actually almost figured it out. "How to say this kind of thing, it is a paradox. A man must be single-minded to not be a scum, but he is single-minded. People will definitely be scumbags to other women."