50

Yao Qing is right-although Xing Yun is just an original painter, as a veteran who has been in this company for six years, she suddenly resigned on the eve of the company's collapse with the operator. It is inevitable that people will think of her. Maybe she had heard the news a long time ago, and even she chose to leave, this company is about to end!

Recently, people in the company are panicking and there are all kinds of rumors, and many people are already busy looking for a home.

It is conceivable that when the personnel received a call from Xia Ke and heard that Xing Yun was coming back, the whole company was boiling.

It's like taking a reassurance!

As a reassurance, Xing Yunlai was welcomed by the masses when he went through the reinstatement procedures.

The most enthusiastic one is Xu Yiyi...

After completing the formalities, Yiyi insisted on sending her downstairs in the company, holding her tightly, and not letting go.

Xing Yun felt that he was about to breathe, "Dear... dear, you can easily lose mine like this..."

These words made Xu Yiyi even harder, "Why did you lose? Where are you going? Aren't you here to go through the reinstatement procedures?"

"Yes...Yes..." She finally pulled off the hands that were wrapped around her neck and took a big breath. "So, I will come to work tomorrow, and I will be able to see each other every day from now on. It must be so reluctant."

Xu Yiyi looked at her for a moment, but still felt uneasy, "Why don't you go to work today."

"...I'm sick, and Xia Ke isn't there. I'm dedicated to showing it to someone."

"It makes sense." Xu Yiyi thought for a while, nodded in agreement, and smiled suddenly, "Then let's have afternoon tea."

"Now...now?" She looked at Xu Yiyi in surprise, "Don't you need to go to work?"

"Xia Ke is not here, I'm dedicated to showing it to someone."

"..."

Xing Yun began to doubt whether her decision to return to the company was correct. Although it seems that everyone is not in a hurry to resign and find another home, it seems that she is moving in the direction of direct absenteeism.

But it doesn't matter if you just have afternoon tea, right? Anyway, Xia Ke is not here...

In this way, the two of them hit it off, and Xu Yiyi enthusiastically recommended a new coffee shop near the company.

It is said that it is an anime theme. There are all kinds of body pillows of the two-dimensional male gods she likes, and even the cake shape is a variety of two-dimensional cute things.

Xu Yiyi kept talking, she listened silently with a pouting smile, which felt a bit long-lost.

Although they would occasionally meet up for dinner after resignation, they seemed to be cautiously avoiding Xia Ke, and tried not to mention the company. Xu Yiyi even condensed his gossip nature, and never inquired about it once. Her recent situation with He Yu. I always felt that Yiyi didn't like He Yu very much, just because she had already made a choice, as a friend, she had to suppress her silence.

As a result, every time we meet, the atmosphere looks very harmonious, but there is a faint sense of distance that makes people uncomfortable, unlike now...

"I'm telling you, when everyone came here for lunch last time and saw this coffee shop, Xia Ke said that if you would definitely refuse to leave, I was uncomfortable at the time, thinking about bringing you here in the future. , And I'm afraid that you are not willing to be too close to the company..." After ordering, Xu Yiyi stood up, simply squeezed to Xing Yun's side, sat side by side with her, and hugged her tightly again, "Great, you again When you come back, I know you will never leave me behind."