64

Xing Yun was indeed very obedient. She naively thought that it was really just physical discomfort, and it would be better if she sleeps.

In fact, the next day did a lot better.

However, when he got off work, seeing Xia Ke very punctually packing up his things and preparing to leave, Xing Yun once again experienced the familiar feeling of chest tightness!

This time she couldn't hold it anymore...

Seeing Xing Yun, who was blocking his way, Xia Ke frowned, "What are you doing?"

"There are some problems with my cost accounting, and you need to confirm it."

He raised his hand and pushed her away, "Confirm again tomorrow."

Xing Yun did not give up and continued to block, "Didn't you say that Mr. Wang is in a hurry?"

"No matter how urgent you are, you have to eat."

"It makes sense." Xing Yun nodded solemnly, "Then I will invite you to dinner."

"Okay." He smiled.

Xing Yun also laughed, "What do you want to eat?"

He thought about it seriously, "Beautiful frog fish head."

"Then wait for me, I will go to pack and deliver things..."

"next time."

Xing Yun suddenly stopped and looked at him in a little astonishment.

He didn't change his smile, and continued: "I have an appointment today, save it and invite me another day."

"...Are you really going to have dinner with Linlin?"

"Ok."

"You want to watch a movie after dinner?"

"Ok."

"Will you buy her popcorn?"

"It must be, how could it be possible for a woman to buy it."

"But you always let me buy it..."

"When I said I wanted to buy it for you, you said you want to keep your distance." He chuckled lightly, tilted his head slightly, and stared at her, "Did you forget?"

"..."

Xia Ke looked down at his watch and asked impatiently: "Is there anything else?"

"Can I go with you?"

He was slightly stunned, "What are you going to do?"

"Eat." She replied with confidence.

"No." Xia Ke refused without thinking.

"Why not? She is my friend."

"Is that how you treat your friends? Knowing that she was chasing me, the reason why I wanted to be alone with me for dinner, but still insisted on going to be a light bulb?"

"..." She fell into silence, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed.

"Remember what I said? One day I will fall in love and get married, before you figure out what to do..." He paused slightly, and his tone became indifferent, "You have no right to stop me."

--Ding.

Almost as soon as his voice fell, the elevator arrived.

He looked at Xing Yunhui again and saw her in a daze. He took a deep breath and stepped into the elevator without looking back.