54

Reuniting with an old classmate who has never been in contact after graduation for a long time is a thing comparable to encounters in a foreign country.

What's more, her situation with Zhang San is even more special. They have no contact before they graduate.

It was something Xing Yun had never thought about before to meet him again, so when he offered to have a meal to reminisce about the past, she agreed without hesitation, although she always felt that she had forgotten something...

Sure enough, I forgot a very important thing!

It wasn't until Xia Ke called that she suddenly wanted to live and forgot to promise him to go together!

"How about you?" His voice didn't sound like angry, but rather worried.

This made Xing Yun feel sorry, and his voice was empty, "I'm eating..."

"Are you alone? I'm coming to you."

"No...it's not..." She bit her head and confessed her mistake, "I met an old classmate and forgot to make an appointment with you...no...sorry..."

"Why apologize?"

"Huh?" She didn't know why, but she felt that he should be angry and she should apologize.

"It's just a meal with my old classmates. It's normal. I'm not the kind of person who is unreasonable and asks you to have only me in the world..." Halfway through the conversation, he suddenly stopped. After a moment, "Is it a man?!"

"...??"

"Your old classmate is a man?!"

"correct......"

"Give me the address! I'll pick you up!"

"...I heard that you are not the kind of person who is unreasonable and requires only you in my world." This is completely different from what I just said!

"You got it wrong! I'm that kind of person!"

"... Stop making trouble, it's really just classmates." Of course, it's not just classmates, this classmate is also responsible for reviewing their investment this time! If you find that the relationship between the boss of this company and the female employees is unclear, you might think that Xia Ke is not doing his job properly, which will affect your investment! However, Zhang San was right beside him, and he couldn't speak such words in front of him.

Based on her weak explanation, it is obviously impossible to convince Xia Ke...

"Stop talking nonsense! Give me the address quickly! Haven't you heard of fire prevention, theft prevention, and old classmates?"

"I haven't heard of it..." Isn't it fire and theft and girlfriend?

"Anyway, I have been cut in the team once, and I will never care about it anymore! Address!"

"..." Neuropathy.

Xing Yun hung up the phone silently.

After thinking about it for a while, she still shared the location of the restaurant with Xia Ke.

It doesn't matter if you let him pick it up, right? It can be said that there is an official business to discuss.

Her wishful thinking was soon broken...

"Is it President Xia?"

As soon as she finished sharing the location, Zhang San's question came.

"Huh?" Xing Yun was a little surprised at his ability to infer.

"He said he would come to pick you up?"