2

Xing Yunxiong went off to a blind date with anger.

In fact, she had the same idea as Xia Ke before. Two people who were obviously unfamiliar were thinking about getting married the first time they met. This is indeed a funny and embarrassing thing.

However, that day, after receiving her cousin's second wedding invitation, her whole family was blown up!

She also thought a lot about this. Originally, she was not an unmarried person. It was only when she recovered that she realized that her work was too busy, her circle of friends was too small, and she had no time or opportunity to meet the kind of sustainable men. Energy to change this status quo.

It feels like a decayed tooth. At first, I didn't notice it until I found it and didn't bother to deal with it until it started to ache...

It's time to make up your mind to treat it!

In this way, she was cruel and agreed to go to the dentist...Oh, no, it was going to a blind date...

The agreed place is a Starbucks with a slightly off location. Xing Yun also found it by navigation, but the environment is good, close to the river, and there are no people.

After confirming it was here, Xing Yun glanced at the time on the phone. It was nearly fifteen minutes earlier than the appointment. She breathed a sigh of relief. Only then did she look up the WeChat chat history with her cousin and sent it to her before looking for it. When you look at the photo of the other person, you have to revisit the look so that you don't recognize it for a while.

It can't actually be regarded as a photo, but the bank's work card with the other party's ID photo on it.

Came on a blind date with a photo of his ID, and he was also a straight boy......=_=

Or is this person confident in his looks? Indeed, this is the best-looking ID photo Xing Yun has ever seen.

This person has regular facial features, refreshing, clean, and very delicate. Real people should be more handsome, right?

It seems that I work in a bank, and I am busy, so I have delayed life-long major events. I always feel a little bitter and pity, and inexplicably intimacy...

"Hello there."

Suddenly a polite greeting came, and Xing Yun was stunned, raising his eyes to look at the speaker.

Ouch! Handsome uncle!

The man in front of him looked thirty-six or seventeen years old, he was dressed in a straight suit, tied with a tie, his throat was well-defined, and he had a beard. He had the calm charm of a mature man.

"You... hello..." Xing Yun has returned to God. She is still very self-aware. She doesn't think that a man of this kind will come to talk to her. "You want to ask the way? But I am not very familiar with this area. ."

"It's not..." The other party smiled, and pointed to her mobile phone screen with a bit of embarrassment, and then pointed to herself again.

"...Huh?" Xing Yun was stunned. After a while, he realized what he meant, "Huh?!"

Is this her blind date? !

She looked down at the photo on the phone in disbelief. She was a man who looked white and delicate. It seemed that it was not the same as the handsome uncle in front of her!

"This..." The corner of the man's mouth curled up awkwardly, "It was taken a few years ago."

"..." What happened to you in the past few years? !