47

There is a model of love called-"Ears and Bells.

He Yu and Xing Yun are in this state. They have been dating for more than half a month. On the surface, they have a stable relationship. In fact, they both pretended to be deaf and dumb and tried to continue the relationship.

In a sense, Xing Yun has indeed worked very hard. Although she is not very good at dating as she said before, she is still desperately playing the role of "girlfriend". Every morning, she sends greetings to WeChat like a conscientious weather forecaster, reminding him of the temperature of the day, telling him to remember to eat breakfast, and to pick him up for dinner at night, even if he works overtime...

He Yu, who had just finished the meeting, stopped not far from his seat and stared at Xing Yun, who was lying on his table.

She looks like she is asleep, she has been waiting for him for a long time, right?

The colleagues who followed him instantly understood the reason why he stopped, and they all teased...

"Oh, Manager He, your Xing Yun is here to give you supper again?"

"Working overtime is already very hard, and you two still have to abuse dogs. Is there any humanity?"

"In a sense, dog food can also be regarded as a midnight snack..."

............

...

Well, she's here again...

Their team was rushing for a project this week. I thought there were not many opportunities to meet her, but after he casually sighed "I really want to see you" on WeChat, she would come to him with supper every night.

At first, he was indeed moved, but gradually... this feeling of excessive force made him breathless...

"Stop making trouble." He turned his eyes and glared a little annoyedly at his coaxing colleagues.

Everyone thought that he was afraid of waking Xing Yun, so their banter continued, but they lowered their voice.

He Yu ignored them and walked to Xing Yun's side.

Her sleeping posture is really not good-looking. The chair has already drawn a distance, so that her body has formed a very difficult shape to continue lying on the table, with a book under the arm resting on her cheek. It's a book about constellations. The opened page is-Taurus.

He shook down suddenly, and his colleagues heard harsh discussions beside him...

"It turns out that Sister Xing Yun is a Taurus. This constellation is said to be difficult to deal with."

"No, no, I heard her say that she is Capricorn a few days ago."

"Then why should she look at Taurus? Ouch, mom, she took it so seriously that she actually used a highlighter to draw the key points..."

"Do you still need to ask? Manager He must be a Taurus. I usually look for my boyfriend's horoscope when reading this kind of horoscope book."

"Huh? Manager He, are you a Taurus?"

The colleague who asked Ho Yu once squinted angrily and asked, "Is there any problem?"

"How do I remember your birthday is in November?"

"You remembered wrong." He replied without thinking.

"Impossible, I bought you a birthday gift when I traveled abroad during the National Day holiday last year..."