60

After staying in this company for more than four years, Xu Yiyi didn't realize until today that the soundproofing effect of Xia Ke's office is so good! The curtains are also tightly fitted and there are no loopholes to drill!

So, when Xia Ke and Xing Yun opened the door, they only saw Xu Yiyi holding a cup sneaking on the door.

Of course, this method did not have any effect. She still didn't hear anything. Instead, because she didn't expect the door to open suddenly, she lost the support of her center of gravity and almost fell. Fortunately, Xia Ke helped her in time.

"Heh...hehe..." She chuckled several times, "Mr. Xia, are you... finished talking?"

"Well, let's go." Xia Ke glanced at her faintly, not at all surprised that she would do such a thing. It should be said that Xu Yiyi would not be Xu Yiyi if she would sit down and wait for them.

... just left? Did they negotiate? Aren't you going to reveal what was discussed? She is also a hero anyway! This is simply "the flying bird's best bow hiding"!

Obviously Xia Ke didn't intend to explain anything to her. As for Xing Yun... he looked dazed, as if he was skeptical of life, and this state is unlikely to provide her with any useful information... There is no doubt that it is not now. Good time to inquire.

She decided to put away her curiosity temporarily, turned around and handed the computer bag in her hand to Xing Yun, "Then hurry up, I will help you put away the things."

Xing Yun nodded in a daze, and was about to reach out to pick him up. Xia Ke took a step ahead.

She was stunned, turned her head, and looked at him dumbly.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a righteous expression on his face.

"I can come by myself..." I heard that many girls ask boyfriends to help carry bags. If they are in a relationship, it is indeed quite normal, but they are not!

Xia Ke ignored her and took his own steps.

Upon seeing this, Xu Yiyi deliberately stepped forward, "Mr. Xia, my computer is quite heavy..."

"Take it yourself." He extinguished her hope without leaving a trace of affection.

Xu Yiyi had to change his goal, "Xing Yun, how did you train him..."

Xing Yun stretched out her hand awkwardly, "Give it to me, I will help you hold it."

She succeeded. When she handed over the computer bag to Xing Yun, Xia Ke resignedly took it and glared at her.

Xu Yiyi raised his eyebrows at him, and said with his eyes—"What are you staring at, you can let Xing Yun take it if you have the ability!"

Not capable! Xia Ke agreed to plant and walked silently. After a while, Xing Yun also silently followed.

Although there was no communication, the husband-song-women who left behind the two backs let Xu Yiyi affirm one thing-the end of the cold war.

She suddenly felt that she was a little superfluous, and was considering whether she should find an excuse to retreat...

Suddenly a figure came straight towards them.

No one noticed where this figure had emerged from, only that just after stepping out of the company's door, the group of dark shadows rushed towards them.

The speed of the action makes people caught off guard, it's time to test instinct...

Xing Yun subconsciously hid behind Xia Ke, and Xia Ke also subconsciously blocked her. As for Xu Yiyi...Her instinct is that she has no instinct, and she stunned in place...