29

Maybe she thinks too much. After all, everyone is an adult, so she won't get revenge for that kind of misunderstanding, right?

Maybe it's just because she must hand over the personal information, so let her take care of other things too, lest there are too many people involved and it will be chaotic.

......Well, Xing Yun thinks this idea makes sense, it must be like this.

The next morning, she took the initiative to contact Manager He, and he was also very cooperative. He arranged to come to their company at 1 o'clock in the afternoon, and simply held a meeting with her, confirmed the plan, and the overall atmosphere was still harmonious.

It's just, then there is no more!

He did not come to ask her for any relevant information, nor did he show her the design sketches. For fear of affecting his work, Xing Yun didn't dare to urge him, so he waited silently for three days until Xia Ke sent her WeChat to urge her, and she had to call Manager He to inquire.

Finally, he came to their company with a computer...out of the design...

Just start designing! Instead of handing in the design!

To make matters worse, she didn't think much...

"Help me order a takeaway. Anything is fine. I'm not picky about eating. I just don't eat spicy, onion, or offal. It's best not to have too much calories. I'm working out recently."

"Help me go to the convenience store downstairs and buy a cigarette."

"Get me back on WeChat and say that I'm not free today and I have to work overtime."

"Help me make a cup of hot cocoa, make it thicker and sweeter."

............

...

Just treat her as errands!

Xing Yun reluctantly placed the freshly poured coffee in front of him, instead of returning to his seat as before and continuing to wait for his dispatch, but stood upright and stared at him.

The compelling sight made He Yu really hard to ignore. He raised his eyes and glanced sideways, and asked casually, "What are you doing?"

"Manager He..." She took a deep breath and forced a smile, "How long will you have to do?"

"It depends on the situation, it won't exceed twelve o'clock anyway." The man also needs maintenance, and no matter how urgent the work is, it will not delay his sleep.

"It can be done before twelve o'clock?" Xing Yun's gloomy mood cleared.

"How is it possible." He snorted. "It's early. Didn't you see that I just started doing it? It will take three or four days at least."

...Meaning, she still has to be his maid for three or four days? !

"Please...Excuse me..." She Shinobu, "What have you been up to before? Why didn't you do it until today?"

"Heal your wounds." He replied confidently.

"...What hurt?"

He pointed to his head, "The injury you caused."

Xing Yun noticed that there was still a circle of gauze tied on his head. It seemed that it should be quite serious. It has been so many days that he has not removed the gauze. In retrospect, she was very scared at the time, and the great power aroused by her eagerness should not be small.

Ok! It's reasonable to recuperate!

but......

"Then I will go back first. There are programmers in our company who are on duty all night. You can leave as soon as you are done, without locking the door..."