18

Since it is only a small event organized by the company, it is natural not to choose a place that is too far away. Like last year, this time it is still a neighboring city, and it will take more than two hours to drive there.

Because the new game is still in preparation, I chose to travel on the weekend.

Even so, everyone didn't complain, and didn't feel that the rest days were occupied. After all, it was because they could bring family members with them. On weekends, they took family members or boy and girl friends for a two-day and one-night excursion. Can afford part of the cost, saving money and relaxing.

However, Xing Yun did not relax at all, and she became more and more nervous as the weekend approached.

She even had insomnia on Friday night!

Fortunately, insomnia...

She used Xia Ke's car to run into similar activities before, and since I made an appointment with Chu Nan this year, it was naturally in his car.

More than two hours! What are you going to talk about? !

Thanks to her insomnia the night before, she didn't need to talk about anything. Xing Yun fell asleep shortly after getting in the car.

When I woke up, I had already arrived at the hot spring club I had arranged to meet. Everyone was almost there, sitting in the lobby waiting for the administrative check-in procedures.

When Xing Yun led Chu Nan to appear, he would inevitably be booed...

"Boyfriend? Tell me about it." Xu Yiyi was naturally the first to attack.

"Well, her name is Xu Yiyi. Like me, she is the original painter of the company. This is her husband..." Xing Yun glared at Yiyi and introduced the other colleagues in the company one by one.

After she finished the introduction, Chu Nan politely smiled at everyone and nodded, and introduced herself: "Hello, my name is Chu Nan."

Everyone: "..."

"...A...a virgin?!" Xu Yiyi couldn't help but yelled, not as good as the others.

"Xu Yiyi!" Xing Yun glared at her fiercely, "You are so rude!"

"Sorry, sorry..." Of course she knew that the first meeting was not so good, but she really couldn't help it. After being reminded, she tried her best to control her smile, "Just... just think that his name is... quite suitable for a blind date. ..."

"Stop talking..." Xing Yun's mouth twitched, and he secretly looked at Chu Nan next to him for fear that he would be angry.

Fortunately, he still kept a smile and opened his lips disapprovingly, "It's okay, I'm used to it. This name has really caused me a lot of trouble since I was young. It was quite annoying when I was a child, and even thought about changing my name. When I grow up, I don't think it matters anymore. Everyone is just joking, and there is no malice. On the contrary, it is easier to get closer.

Xing Yun said "Ah", and suddenly remembered, "Is that what you said before, everyone's reaction after hearing your name?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"......"shameful! She actually asked him how everyone reacted to the bottom line!

"So, you are special."

These words made Xing Yun's colleagues blow up...

"Ouch, good Su, the love talk skills are full."

"That's right, it's not as popular as the name is, it's so good at it."

"Hey, restrain yourself. If you show your affection, go home and show off again, there are children here."