63

Xia Ke likes Xing Yun, it's almost no secret in the company; as for Xing Yun, obviously he also has a good impression on him... In short, although the two are not in a romantic relationship yet, it should be sooner or later. Thing.

This is the common understanding of everyone.

Unexpectedly, Cheng Yaojin would actually be out, especially this Cheng Yaojin is still Xing Yun's best friend!

Well, anyone with long eyes can tell that Xing Yun's best friend is very interested in their family Xia. Every time she says she comes to Xing Yun, she always goes with Xia Ke when she gets the chance. The set is almost.

The only one who didn't notice this was Xing Yun, whose emotional intelligence was so low that it was worrying.

Since the person involved didn't realize it, other people naturally wouldn't talk too much, even Xu Yiyi, who has always been the most gossip, endured nothing this time.

But after seeing the scene just now, even Xing Yun should be able to see some clues, right?

Although Xia Ke seems to have admitted the wrong person, her best friend is obviously not.

Just as everyone was eagerly waiting for a big show of girlfriend tearing to be staged...

"Oh, by the way, I'm going to make coffee." Xing Yun shuddered slightly, recovered, and after muttering to himself, he turned around, looking pretty casual.

It just seemed that if nothing had happened, she wouldn't have slammed her head on the door.

--boom!

A muffled sound exploded in the extremely silent conference room, and it was enough to see how hard she hit.

Seeing this, Xia Ke stood up quickly, just about to move, Xu Yiyi pulled him, "I'll accompany her."

Xia Ke hesitated and nodded.

Wu Lin on the side was still a little frightened, Zhang Sirui handed her a bottle of water, "Is it better?"

"Hmm..." She nodded her head.

"Sit down for a while..." As he said, he raised his eyes and looked at Xia Ke, "Mr. Xia, let's go to the administrator and ask? If it's just a sudden situation, it's okay, if there is a problem with the switch, tonight I'm afraid this class won't be added either."

This guy wanted to tell him something, and instinctively told Xia Ke that it was just an excuse to go to the administrator.

He didn't say much, and followed Zhang Sirui out of the meeting room.

There was silence all the way, until he stepped into the elevator, Zhang Sirui broke the silence, "You are really gorgeous, Linlin was the goddess in the minds of many men in our school back then, let alone hug her, can have a chance to talk to her The words are enough for those people to be excited for several days."

"...I just confessed to the wrong person!" Xia Ke's gloating tone made Xia Ke very upset.

"Can you admit your mistakes too?"

"Isn't it normal to admit mistakes in the dark?"

"Is it normal?" Zhang Sirui sneered, "Why didn't Xing Yun admit his mistake?"

Xia Ke suddenly twisted his eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"I went to pull her just now, and it probably took her only a second to realize that I was not you."

"..."

Xing Yun in the pantry is extremely busy.

At first, Xu Yiyi didn't know what to say, so she had to leave her alone.