22

If one word must be used to describe Xing Yun's mood at the moment, it would be-stunned.

There is nothing more appropriate than this.

Growing up, it was the first time she witnessed her boyfriend cheating in front of her.

When she saw that kind of scene, her first reaction was not anger or sadness, but...but regretting why Xia Ke stopped. This was what made her most embarrassed!

From Xia Ke's point of view, her state was... her eyes were out of focus and her expression was in a trance, which was very worrying.

When she walked out of the hot spring pool just now, she didn't dry it well, and the bathrobe she wrapped was already soaked. It was so embarrassing and embarrassing.

It stands to reason that she should be asked to take a shower and change into dry clothes, but her room can't go back for the time being. When she brought it back to his room, she was afraid that Chu Nan would happen to hit him when she came back. She should be calmed down. It's not suitable now. Face them.

He also thought about whether or not to ask for another room at all. Considering that there are so many colleagues in the company, if he is seen, what gossip will affect her as a girl.

In the end, Xia Ke had to take her to the lobby first, settle her on the sofa, and ran to the front desk for a cup of hot water.

When she returned from the busy schedule, she still had a dull face, and it was obvious that the scene just now had a great impact on her.

Xia Ke sighed softly and handed her the water in her hand, "Drink some hot water first."

She subconsciously reached out and took it. The water was warm and hot enough to swallow.

After taking a few sips, Xing Yun gradually recovered his senses, raised his head, and looked at Xia Ke indifferently, "Am I broken in love?"

"This is not a broken love." He emphasized again, "I said, you can't be a love at all."

"...So, you knew it a long time ago?" Looking back on what he said before and all kinds of incomprehensible behaviors, it was obvious that he knew it a long time ago.

Xia Ke turned his head to avoid her gaze with some guilty conscience, "It's not too early..."

"When did you know it?"

"When he came to the company to pick you up to watch a movie that day."

"So..." Is Xu Yiyi really right? ! She asked in disbelief, "Chu Nan and your sister have been together before?"

He nodded silently.

"They..." She paused for a moment, and plucked up the courage to ask: "How long have they been together?"

"More than three years."

"...When did you break up?"

"It seems that it was a week before he went on a blind date with you."

"............Why did you split up?"

"His parents can't accept that my sister was divorced and brought children."

"............ Who proposed it?"

"My sister, she doesn't want Chu Nan to be caught between her and his parents."

If there is a mistake first, Xia Ke seldom behaves so well, and he is almost always answering questions.

Even so, Xing Yun's anger was not allowed to subside, but it intensified. She was silent for a while, and suddenly overflowed and shouted, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"