16

Xing Yun felt very so-called at first. After all, she was not familiar with Xia Ke's sister, and she only met today for the first time. Although she was joked that made her nervous enough that she was about to collapse, it was not counted. Malice, not serious enough to need to accompany her to the hospital to make up for it.

But soon her external feelings faded away. She deserves to be a sibling. In a way, Shen Qing and Xia Ke are still a bit like, they are also very talkative and can ease the atmosphere, even if she is a little bit introverted. I'm not very good at dealing with strangers, and I didn't feel embarrassed when I was alone with Shen Qing. Instead, I felt a kind of intimacy at first sight.

They had been tossing in the hospital until more than three o'clock in the afternoon that day. It turned out that Xia Ke made a fuss. Her feet did not cause any serious problems. It was normal that they looked more swollen than the day before. Excessive exercise, mainly rest.

Seeing the doctor grant a full week of sick leave in front of Xia Ke, her mood was beyond description.

It's just that this kind of good mood seems to her parents to inevitably associate too much...

"How is it? Is there any progress?" As soon as she got home, her mother leaned forward excitedly and asked.

Xing Yun lifted the leg on that hand, "My leg is broken like this, how can I make progress."

"...How did this happen? Didn't you stay overnight at Chu Nan's house last night?" Zhu Qin asked as she reached out and helped her onto the sofa in the living room.

"It was accidentally twisted. It's okay. The doctor said it would be fine to rest for a few days..." She was a little guilty and could only cleverly bypass the topic of where she slept last night.

Fortunately, her mother didn't ask much, and after looking worriedly at her foot injury, she quickly turned around and sent her dad to buy pig's feet.

She knew it. Most of her parents had acquiesced to the night she spent at Chu Nan's house last night, and they might even think that they had reached the point where they were uncooking rice and cooking mature rice. She did not explain this matter.

She also wanted to take advantage of the rare break to pay off the private work debts that she had accumulated before, if her parents knew that she just ate a meal at Chu Nan's house last night and slipped away before eating completely. She had to miss her, and she shouldn't expect to work well.

They wouldn't know if she didn't say anything. With a fluke mentality that more is worse than less, she buried her head in the study and waited for the pig's feet soup with peace of mind.

However, this peace did not last long.

When it was almost time for dinner, her mother's call came from outside the study, "Xiaoyun, come out now."

"Oh, wait a minute, you'll be ready right away, you can eat first..." She was absent-minded in return, and cleared the drawing in her hand not much. She wanted to do it all in one go.

This blatant "do not disturb" wish was ignored by her mother as always, but this time, her mother did not kick in as roughly as before, but was uncharacteristically gentle...

"Don't be busy, you can do the work for a while, come out first to greet the guests."

Xing Yun was so soft that he could pinch out the water and frightened him back.

The guests? What guest?

She turned her eyes in confusion, looked towards the door, glanced over her mother's extremely gentle and skillful smiling face, and saw the so-called guest...