Kidnapped... Not Really | 37

Start from the beginning

"You know we're a lot alike you and I" I say and he raises a brow.

"No mortal, you are far better than I'll ever be" he says and I shake my head.

"I'm not Loki, when will you see that? You're a good person, trust me I know, I know a monster when I see one, I've met true evil and you could never be anything less than pure" I say with so much truth it'd be hard not to believe my words.

"You hardly know me, how can you be so open minded? So sure of your analysis?" He asks in genuine curiosity.

"I've met a lot of people, most of them bad, I don't trust easily but when I know for sure the heart of a person is pure I give them my trust, my respect and for me that's a lot" I say.

"If only the rest of the world could see like you" he says sadly.

"They'll come around, trust me, you just have to show them the real you" I say and he smiles the slightest bit.

"Well I'm gonna go annoy Tony" I say with a smirk and he laughs.

"I'll see you soon Peter" he says and I nod.

"Yeah, c'ya!" I say and walk out the room.

I then very painfully walk down the hallway to the elevator and FRIDAY takes me to the living room.

When the door slide open, I walk out and Tony immediately glares at me as well as Bruce.

"Peter! You're meant to be resting!" Tony scolds and I shrug.

"I was bored" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Well at least sit down, you really shouldn't be standing never mind roaming around" Bruce says and I sigh.

"Fine, fine" I say and sit on the floor right there which was really painful to do but worth it when I saw their annoyance.

"Was it really worth it?" Tony says shaking his head.

"Definitely" I smirk.

"And how do you intend to get up? You're a cripple" Tony says with a smirk of his own.

"The pain is worth it" I say and get up, aaaaand I'm pretty sure I popped out a rib.

"What was that sound?" Bruce asks in a dead calm manner.

"Sound? What sound?" I ask, feigning confused.

I quickly but expertly pop my rib back in, thank god I have a high pain tolerance.

"Peter I'm not an idiot, I literally just watched you reset your rib" Bruce says to me.

"Hush" I wave him off and sit on the couch.

"I don't get why everyone is so chill about the fact you were kidnapped by fucking terrorists" Bucky says to me incredulously.

"It's actually not the first time it's happened" I say and his eyes widen in shock as well as the whole teams.

"WHAAAAAT?!" Clint exclaims and I just shrug.

"Though it's never been Somali terrorists, so that's a first" I say and they all just blink in disbelief.

"Back the fuck up, how many times have you been kidnapped by terrorists?" Wanda asks.

"Not a lot actually... about... 4, yeah 4 times" I say and they look completely and utterly astonished.

"...how...?" Nat asks in confusion.

"I dunno, guess people like kidnapping me for some reason, like one time I was kidnapped by a Russian mafia called Bratva, you might of heard of it, but those Russians were fuckin' vicious" I say with a slight laugh.

"Bratva? How the actual fuck are you alive?!" Nat asks in shock and I shrug.

"Well my buddy Sergei and his brother Mikhail got me out, though I do owe him a favour now" I say.

"That's not good kid, if he ever tries to contact you, come to me, like seriously" Bucky says and I shrug.

"Yeah knowing Sergei he'd probably ask me to assassinate the president" I say in realisation.

"You really are something детка" Nat says to me whilst shaking her head in slight disbelief.

I just smile and she rolls her eyes jokingly with a slight laugh.

———

Soooooo sorry for not uploading yesterday, I was super busy, I had to *shudders* go outside...

But I got Doritos!

Word Count: 1240

- mayaaa ✌🏼