Slipping my finger inside her heat, I circled her clit. "Say it, Dark One. And I'll give you what you need."

She moaned out again as I pinched her clit. She would break soon under my touch.

Faster I fingered her sweet swollen hardness. Rapid breaths, I slipped a finger inside her wetness to feel her clamp around me.

Always ready. Always so wet for me.

Her breathy sighs filled the room as her eyes closed. "Please Cassius."

Pulling my hand from her heat, her feral gaze met mine as she snarled. Bringing my finger to her lips, I ran her wetness across those sweet lips. Her tongue swiped out to taste.

"You want more?"

I knew she wouldn't answer. Her teeth bared themselves, warning me. Everything inside my dark one wanted to fight me. "Say it Dark One and I'll fuck you raw."

Her jaw clenched, the flush to those perfect cheekbones intensified. Her chest rose and fell in rapid succession. "Yours. Forever yours, Cassius."

My lip curled up in satisfaction before I pulled her mouth closer to mine, barely a breath between us. "That wasn't so hard now... was it?"

"Fuck me Cassius. Now!...," she pleaded, finishing with a growl.

I swallowed her growl; my tongue ready to claim her mouth. "Oh, I intend to Dark One."

Fuck!

I woke up disoriented with my cock rock hard and throbbing. Three times during the night I'd had the same dream, as with all the others, in such vivid detail. I could smell, taste... feel her as I ran my hand across my mouth. As always in my dream I hadn't been blind and for a fraction of a second when I woke, I forgot my sight was gone.

Scrubbing my hands across my face, the grief that always followed the realization there were things I would never experience or see. Losing things I'd never considered until now tightened across my chest.

Fuck!

Throwing the covers back I sat up heaving my legs over the side. The feel of the hard wooden floor beneath my feet added to the cold reality. As a human, I would never see my mate smile. Never witness the desire in her eyes, or the flush to her cheeks. The look of pure pleasure when I fucked her, watching her come beneath me.

I growled; this was the reason I didn't parade around as human. It made me weakpathetic.

My keen ears pricked as my head flicked towards the door. Footsteps approached, stopping just beyond my door. It was Seth, his scent was always stronger when he'd been around a female.

A female scent that wasn't part of the pack. A scent that I recognized, and I'd not even met her in person... My Dark One.

My wolf perked up; he too recognized her scent.

Want her! Want her! he growled loud and clear.

The dream shot through my thoughts. I would need to keep him in check. I'd let him have control way too often, and this was not the time to think of a mate—Willa needed us.

The knock on my door refocused my attention. A deep grumble left my chest as I pushed all thoughts of the dream aside and my wolf's repeating mantra. They were easier to dismiss, but my cock had no intention of standing down. My hands searched my bed until I found my cover to yank it across him.

"I'm awake." The door opened and in walked Seth.

"Alpha." I could tell by the tone it surprised him that I'd slept in my bed.