Smut!Jane Volturi x Female Reader ⚠️

Requested by Yumana45_

Warnings: Smut, Girl x girl!, Swearing, usage of saliva, Reader as the lead.

“You are so fūcking good, Y/n......” Jane whimpered, clutching the sheets. Her toes were curling up in desperation. You kitten-licked her clit. You were proud to have the control of her in your bed.

You hummed agreeing with her. You slowly poked her hole with your tongue but not completely entering it to tease her more. Your motive was to make her so desperate that she whimpers. She has to beg for you to fuck her. You placed a sweet kiss on her clit, letting your breath hover on her sensitive area.

She clutched the pillows hard this time showing how much she was tolerating your teases; her fingers digged inside the pillows creating holes in the fabric. She was panting for breath making erotic sounds. She groaned in desperation. You licked up her slit as if licking an ice cream. The hot skin of your tongue made her wet cunt to get more horny.

“So desperate Jane?” You asked Innocently, faking a cute pout looking at her. While your thumb was massaging the urethral opening of her vagina gently. Your thumb was now moving in the rhythm of her wetness smoothly in a circular motion.

She gulped down nodding, knowing that she is under your mercy now.

You smirked, reminding her Innocently, “What is the safeword darling?”

She gritted her teeth glaring at you. But also knowing that she is under your mercy. She then clenches her eyes closed, saying, “PLEASE Y/N! F.U.C.K ME!” She said each of her words carefully.

It didn't needed you to be told again. You widened her legs more. Inserting your index finger inside her pushing more further without any mercy, you kept thrusting inside and out without any hesitation or time. Her moans were getting louder and louder.

She was closing her thighs losing her balance because of the amount of pleasure you were now providing her, rolling her eyes at the back of her head in pleasure. Her head fell at the back of her pillow.

You widened her legs wide open more aggressively. Your saliva dripped down from your mouth mixing with the arousal of her cunt. Your fingers went more smoothly with your rapid thrusts. She was now moaning like a dog in heat.

You sucked the mixed juices of your saliva and her arousal tasting it to be delicious. Her insides were pleasured enough. You now intertwined your thighs together rubbing your crotches together. Her hips sped up rubbing fasting and faster. You both were now a moaning mess.

“I am- m m CloSe!” Jane panted.

You felt your orgasm near too. You nodding still rubbing your clitoris together. The warmth began to heaten up more and more. You both finally came together.

After coming together. You were now lying on her chest with your breasts pressed on hers remembering what you both did. You were exhausted after your recent activity. Jane was satisfied, her fingers ran through your y/h/c locks lovingly.

She then placed you on the bed. She widened your legs gently. You smiled lazily at her. She winked at you, smiling, “I will clean you up.”
And she promised, she licked you clean with her tongue.

You felt yourself the most luckiest person in the planet to have Jane. She was the best. The love of your life. Someday, you will marry her with that thought, you sat up hugging her pulling in your lap pressing a kiss on the top of her head. You both cuddled naked that evening.

Question: What is the most stupid thing you have done today?

Athour: I went to my doctor wearing a t-shirt upside down and I just realized this now. #guilty