Part 56

249 Fan Wai: Wei Lan (29)

Fan Wai: Wei Lan (29)

Wei Xi turned back and gave Wei Xun a look, and began to look for tools and potions to stop the bleeding and bandage him. Wei Xun's wounds only looked terrible, but in the end He has received training from Wei Yecheng, so he knows those places can be injured and those places cannot be injured. Although he did not deliberately avoid it, this kind of education is deeply ingrained, so his cut is actually not Very serious.

He watched Wei Lan not far away, looked at this side quietly and intently, and said to him, "Come here."

Wei Lan walked over.

Wei Xun asked him, "Did you just cry?" When

Wei Lan talked to Wei Xi, he was blocked by Wei Xi. Wei Xun could only hear his anxious voice, but could not see his expression.

Wei Lan shook her head.

Wei Xun said, "That's good." He said, "Don't cry in the future. I will take back what I said before. I don't want to see you cry. I used to tease you."

Wei Lan lowered her head, tightly Biting the inside of the lip.

Wei Xi sneered, "It sounds good."

Wei Xun didn't care about her, but asked Wei Lan, "Now, can you forgive me?"

Wei Lan raised his head. He looked at Wei Xun and didn't know what to do. Wei Xun said that he can forgive Wei Xun, of course he can, but his can, not what Wei Xun wants.

He said, "You let my mother bandage first, and we'll talk about it later."

Wei Xun nodded, "Okay." As long as Wei Lan is still willing to talk to him, then everything is fine.

Wei Xi had always bandaged her father before, so she was very skillful in doing it, and it didn't take much effort. She looked at Wei Xun with a warning, and then looked at Wei Lan.

Wei Lan looked at her and said softly, "Thank you mom, mom, go out first."

Wei Xi nodded, touched his hair, and said softly, "If you don't want to forgive him, don't forgive him. It's okay. Just follow your own ideas. If he dares to scratch his hand again, I'll call. Let Wei Yecheng come over and let him take a good look at how capable his son is."

Wei Lan nodded quietly. Seeing him like this, Wei Xi didn't say much, and left directly.

She didn't close the door, and planned to continue to hide outside listening to the corner at any time.

Wei Lan was in front of Wei Xun. He looked at Wei Xun and didn't know how to speak. He lowered his head silently before realizing that he was still barefoot. ——When he got out of the bed, he was too anxious. He just wanted to stop Wei Xun's bleeding as soon as possible, and forgot to wear slippers. @∞好文, Jamie

Daweixun followed his gaze and saw his bare feet under his pajamas. Wei Lan's bedroom has a wooden floor, with carpets only on one circle of the bed. His place is a bit far from the bed and there is no carpet. Wei Xun got up, walked to the other side, picked up Wei Lan's slippers, then walked to him, bent over and placed the slippers in front of his feet.

Wei Lan looked at him, and Wei Xun said, "Put it on and be careful of cold."

@∞好文, all at Jamie Da

Wei Lan looked down at the slippers for a while, then stepped in, he said, "Thank you.

" You're welcome." Wei Xun said.

Between the two people, there was a moment of embarrassment.

Wei Xun was silent for a while, and was about to speak. He heard Dao Weilan whisper, "Weixun," he said in a very quiet voice, and Wei Xun looked down at him, and Wei Lan also looked at him directly, "I and grandfather before I said a word, he said, this world, only zero and numerous, a bullied you once, you will be bullied second sequence three times, so do not bully your second chance to someone else. "