Part 17

Fanwai: Variety show recording for a family of four (16)

"An actor, he still likes men," Du Haopeng looked at him, "What right do you have to say to me in front of me? Education, talking about the development of our family! I really take myself seriously!"

Jiang Mochen looked at him, with light emotions, "Are you asking me what qualifications?"

Du Haopeng looked at him, "We are both invited by the program team to record The guests of the show, I don't mix with your entertainment circle, so I don't care if you are a actor, how popular you are. Others may be in a circle with you and give you a bit of face, but I don't need it."

"Then you really underestimate me ." Now." Jiang Mochen said.

"Why? Can you still chase me away? If you really chase me away, you would be considered amazing, but unfortunately, you are fine."

Jiang Mochen heard the words and smiled slightly, "Then you can wait and see. See if I have anything to do with this."

He turned and looked at the nervous program director who had been watching them not far away . He walked over and said in a gentle but unquestionable tone, "Take a step to speak." The

director had a headache. What he was most afraid of was the conflict between the guests during the recording of the show. He didn't expect that it would happen on the first day of recording, and it would still happen to Jiang Mochen.

Jiang Mochen is different from everyone else. He is not only a big guy that the show team has worked hard to sign and would rather sign multiple non-disclosure agreements, but he is also the father of the show's title dealer and the proprietor. His rights are far greater than those of others. Much.

@

∞好文, "You have seen this situation now." Jiang Mochen didn't go around the corner, and went straight to the subject, "I don't want a person who is hostile to our family to stay here and record with us, otherwise, This is an unstable factor for my children. I don't want my two children to suffer unnecessary harm because of their family in the next recording." The

director left when Jiang Mochen and Du Haopeng were talking just now . It's far away, so she didn't hear Du Haopeng's discriminatory words. She only heard Du Haopeng and Yan Qingchi's dispute, so she tried to make a round of it, "He is not hostile, right? It's just that what I said just now was a bit unpleasant. Let me talk to him. Say, let him pay attention."

"Director Jiang, I remember that in my contract with Qingchi, the first is that if we feel that we will cause harm to our children during recording, we can stop recording. Right?" The

director nodded, "Mo Chen, your sentence The meaning of the words is..."

"You should also know that I and Yan Qingchi and we are not short of money, nor lack of popularity and popularity. We are willing to participate in this program. One is that you have sincerely invited, and the other is us. Usually we rarely have time to go out to play with our two children, so we want to accompany them and give them a good memory. If this show cannot guarantee that what will be left to them is a good memory, then we really don't have to. Continue to record, right?"

Director Jiang looked at him and didn't speak for a while.

"If you are embarrassed because of the departure of Du Haopeng's family and lack of a family, I can help you. If you have other concerns," Jiang Mochen looked at her, "Then, I will choose whether our family will continue according to the situation. Recording, rest assured, I will pay the show crew for the liquidated damages."

Director Jiang could not let their family stop recording, "Mo Chen, you laughed, don't you know that the biggest gimmick of this season is your family, and netizens have all said The long neck is waiting for your house. If you don't record it, then I won't be scolded to death." Besides, Jiang said, the ready-made naming business ran away, and then she should cry.