Part 87

280 Fanwai: Wei Lan (60)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (60)

"Please, she wants to spend the rest of her life with my brother. The rest of her life is so long. If she is not as good as me, it would be worse than me and my brother. I don't get married and live together. I can do it, why can't she do it, is she more expensive than me?" Wei Lan asked back.

Yan Qingchi sighed speechlessly, "You are like this, you never thought about whether you like your brother, you are duller than the scissors at the bottom of our press box, do you know what an iron tree is? Just better than you The tree that is smart, sensitive and blooming."

"You think everyone is the same as you. Feelings are not taught by you. I haven't been in love before."

"Don't throw the pot to love, not talk about it." There are many people who have been in love, like you, this is the only one, no semicolon."

@∞好文, all in Jamie Da

"That's right, I am also a limited edition, and I can make a couple with my brother." Wei Lan Said with a smile.

Yan Qingchi was amused by his words instantly, and thought he was quite sweet. He patted Wei Lan on the shoulder, "Fortunately, you two are tossing on your own from start to finish, and you didn't involve other people, otherwise you will be mad at you brothers."

"My brother's world is mine, and I can still be involved. What?" Wei Lan felt that he was thinking too much, but, "Think about it now, yes, his world is me. He wants to fall in love, so he can only talk to me, and there is no other option. a. " "

now you want to see. " "

I'm so smart, what do not understand, I just did not want this talent before nothing. "Wei Lan, and he was smiling, feeling good look.

Yan Qingchi looked at it and laughed unconsciously.

At four o'clock, Yan Qingchi thought that it was time to make dumplings. He moved the things he needed to the restaurant, and then called to the chess and inkstone to wash his hands.

Seeing his posture, Wei Lan asked, "Do you want them to help you when you make dumplings?"

"It's so boring for me to make dumplings by myself. The two of them are idle when they are idle. You have the right to play. Do you want to be together? ? "

Wei Lan shook his head," my life, I have not touched them. "

Yan Qingchi speechless," you really are young master's body. " "

I'm here to our little house master ah. "Wei Lan plausible.

"I can see it."

"But my brother will." Wei Lan said proudly.

"Your brother didn't teach you?" Yan Qingchi asked him.

"No, my brother doesn't want me to learn this." Wei Lan said helplessly.

In Wei Xun's mind, he is just like the little prince. The little prince can have pearls and diamonds, but he doesn't need to be able to chop vegetables and stir fry. Therefore, Wei Xun will not let him touch these, only let him do what he likes. Wei Lan still remembers the first time she filmed an idol drama. There was a scene in which the male protagonist cooked a meal awkwardly in order to please the female protagonist. As a result, the scene was deleted by Wei Xun before the filming was made. .

Wei Lan felt unnecessary, "It's just to behave, I'll cut a vegetable, and I won't really cook."

Wei Xun looked at him and said indifferently, "Cut a vegetable? You grow up so old, I will let you Have you ever touched a kitchen knife? It's fine now, you are still going to cut a dish for another girl, who is this girl, such a big posture, the regulations, and send her information to my mailbox in a while."