Part 79

272 Fanwai: Wei Lan (52)

Fanwai: Wei Lan (52)

He kicked so hard, and unexpectedly, Sun Xin fell to the ground and realized what had happened. The friend who was talking with Sun Xin was even more startled, and immediately stepped aside.

Because they were in the corner, there were not many people, but Sun Xin made a noise when he fell, which attracted the attention of some people who were also here.

Wei Lan looked at Sun Xin condescendingly, indifferently, "Whatever you are, you have the right to talk about our family's affairs."

Sun Xin felt the gazes of other people, not wanting to be looked down upon, and said, "You Is it a guilty conscience?"

Wei Lan sneered, "Does the word guilty conscience have anything to do with me? But you, courageous, is my grandfather's age something you can tell?"

He bent down and reacted to Sun Xin. I pinched both sides of Sun Xin's chin before and said coldly: "You worry a lot, believe it or not, before my grandpa is gone, I can let you go first."

Sun Xin was a little scared unconsciously . In the end, he was afraid of the forces of the guards, so he and his friends said these things in this seemingly no-one corner. I had never thought about it, but it happened to be heard by Wei Lan.

Seeing that he was scared, Wei Lan withdrew her hand, straightened her body, and warned him, "Be cautious in your words and deeds. If it's not a big deal, you should talk less."

Sun Xin did not speak and lowered his head unconsciously.

Wei Lan put her hand back in her trouser pocket and was about to leave. As a result, he had just turned around and walked a few steps. Sun Xin just got up, and before he could calm his panic in his heart, he felt a sharp pain in his knee. Someone kicked him from behind, he He knelt down with a "boom". Before he realized what was going on, he felt that someone was pinching his neck. The man's strength was so strong that Sun Xin felt that he was about to breathe. He couldn't help but With his mouth open, for a second, I felt like I was going to die here.

Wei Lan looked back when she heard the sound, and saw that Wei Xun was pinching Sun Xin's neck, and Sun Xin's entire expression was not right.

Seeing this, Wei Lan hurriedly walked over.

"What are you doing, let go of him." Wei Lan said.

Wei Xun looked up at him and asked, "He just made you angry?"

"I have already taught him."

"Why did he make you angry?"

Wei Lan didn't want to repeat those words, just said, "You first Let people go."

However, Wei Xun didn't let go. He could guess a little bit, nothing more than the rumors about Wei Lan. Of course Wei Xun knew that since Wei Lan became a star, some people always liked to talk about him behind his back. He had long wanted to kill chickens and monkeys, but no one was bold enough to speak in front of him. This time, it was quite appropriate. Enough people came and someone hit his hand. It was a good time.

Wei Xun, as the fastest person in their generation, and who has the rights of Wei Ming and Wei Yecheng at the same time, many people want to get to know him through this birthday banquet. There are too many people paying attention to him, so the matter between him and Sun Xin soon alarmed other people, even the old man Ren. @∞好文, it's all in Jamie

Sun Xin's father didn't know how his son provoke him, but he knew that the biggest difference between Wei's surname and the other surnames in this hall was that this surname was salvaged from layer after layer of blood.