Part 96

289 Fanwai: About to mr.q Fanwai

: About to mr.q's

leisurely afternoon, the sun is very good, Guan Mo was scanning Weibo, and suddenly found that there is an id she is not familiar with on the homepage-to mr.q & mr .y, Guan Mo froze for a moment, looked at the Weibo name, and then at the chapter posted by the blogger. Go to the content: Change the Weibo name. The picture is a picture. In the picture, two little boys with q version are playing on the seesaw. One up and down, the older boy is smiling and looking up at the height of the air and his bulging age is obviously younger. Little boy.

Guan Mo clicked on the comment and found that a fan asked: Why did you suddenly change your name? Who is mr.y?

Others have guessed: Are mr.q and mr.y the two babies in this painting? The bigger one is mr.q and the smaller one is mr.y. The larger paintings are actually for your own baby.

Guan Mo thinks that this statement is feasible. The translation of to mr.q into Chinese is for Mr. mr.q. Just because Mr. mr.q is a child, to mr.q draws comics suitable for children. Now there are I got Mr. Y, so the paintings naturally became two children watching them together, and the Weibo name was changed accordingly.

The fans in the comment area obviously had the same idea with her, screaming, and asking: Are these two kids big babies? So is the big picture painted for your own baby? It's too sweet to be a big baby, so happy to be a big baby!

"Too sweet, I lemon, and real-name envy big baby."

"Much better gentle ah, this country owes me a big parents, trained, trained, trained." @ Infinitely good text, all in Jamie Da

"To be honest, Big sister or little brother, so gentle and attentive, and can tell stories, I feel like a girl."

"Whether it is a man or a woman, I am very envious of the big baby."

Guan Mo looked at these comments and read again. Looking at the picture, I feel envious too. She had guessed the meaning of this name before, and also guessed whether these paintings were specially painted for the so-called Mr. Q, but she did not expect that Mr. Q was still a child. I can open a Weibo account to make time for my baby to draw a short story, to mr.q is so gentle, Guan Mo thought, she must be a girl!

She saved the q version of the picture of two children playing on the seesaw. At the moment when the picture was saved, Guan Mo suddenly felt that the two children were familiar, as if they had seen it somewhere. She thought about it, but Didn't remember for a while.

When Yan Qingchi checked the forum in the evening, he just clicked in and saw his name "to mr.q eighteenth eighteen, the secret identity is the bottom."

Yan Qingchi is speechless, why don't he do anything right now! Why was it hung up again!

He clicked on the post and saw the main building wrote: Today to mr.q changed the Weibo name to to mr.q & mr.y, and also posted a picture (below), do you think it is on the picture? The children of, are very familiar, like the chess and inkstone of Yanqingchi and Jiang Mochen's family, and then contact this Weibo name, mr.q & mr.y, q is the first letter of chess, and y is inkstone. It's a coincidence that the initials of.

and! I don't know if you still remember that Jiang Mochen and Yan Qingchi participated in a variety show before. When painting, Jiang Mochen and to mr.q collided with the style of Yanzi, and Yan Qingchi and to mr.q collided with the style of painting. Think about it this way, it's self-evident who to mr.q is under the skin.

Yan Qingchi looked a little guilty inexplicably, well-founded, and convincing.

The fans of to mr.q who came in were also a little confused. They felt that this logic seemed to be correct, and they didn't know how to comment for a while.